mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Heads up if you are descending E Evergreen Trl at 3 Sisters today

Just got back from a hot ride and was descending down East Evergreen Trail and came across about 8 - 10 groups of trail sanitizers. Each group had about 10 - 15 members in it so there was a bashit load of people with rakes and shovels out there working their tails off. As I rode by I greeted them with a Thank You or Nice Work...even tho I am not sure I am in favor of the sanitization efforts...these people were only doing what they were told. Anyways just keep your head up for them this afternoon.
    Let's go SIOUX!!!

friend of Apex
    Sanitizing Evergreen Mtn?

Shoot, I usually ride rigid there...
    looks like I'll bring the grociery getter next time
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Pivot Rider

Wha??

I just rode there yesterday and was thinking how sanitized it was already. What else can they sanitize, I wonder??
    Dirt Divas website l Twitter: @thedirtdivas l Facebook

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodey
    Just got back from a hot ride and was descending down East Evergreen Trail and came across about 8 - 10 groups of trail sanitizers. Each group had about 10 - 15 members in it so there was a bashit load of people with rakes and shovels out there working their tails off. As I rode by I greeted them with a Thank You or Nice Work...even tho I am not sure I am in favor of the sanitization efforts...these people were only doing what they were told. Anyways just keep your head up for them this afternoon.

Stimul(ation) funds at work. Hail to the newly created jobs! It should go nicely with the fancy chain station lights just up the road on Rt. 70.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Yep. Todays sanitization effort begins on the lower part of E Evergreen Trail (they already screwed with the upper part) about 50 feet up from that first big rock that you ride over and continues past the little clearing further down the trial.
    Let's go SIOUX!!!

Rigid in Evergreen
    Have they put up the "Handicap Accessible Trail" sign yet?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    No need for that . It is implied when they do these acts of silliness. That trail will be smoother than a babies butt by the end of the day. We can sell our bikes and buy skateboards/longboards for that thing.
    Let's go SIOUX!!!

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep

Heard they just got one of these too

I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

Rigid in Evergreen
    I wonder what the park ranger will say when he sees me pulling a BOB trailer full of baby-heads