Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Heads up if you are descending E Evergreen Trl at 3 Sisters today

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  topmounter 
#1 ·
Just got back from a hot ride and was descending down East Evergreen Trail and came across about 8 - 10 groups of trail sanitizers. Each group had about 10 - 15 members in it so there was a bashit load of people with rakes and shovels out there working their tails off. As I rode by I greeted them with a Thank You or Nice Work...even tho I am not sure I am in favor of the sanitization efforts...these people were only doing what they were told. Anyways just keep your head up for them this afternoon.:eekster:

#4 ·
rodey said:
Just got back from a hot ride and was descending down East Evergreen Trail and came across about 8 - 10 groups of trail sanitizers. Each group had about 10 - 15 members in it so there was a bashit load of people with rakes and shovels out there working their tails off. As I rode by I greeted them with a Thank You or Nice Work...even tho I am not sure I am in favor of the sanitization efforts...these people were only doing what they were told. Anyways just keep your head up for them this afternoon.:eekster:
Stimul(ation) funds at work. Hail to the newly created jobs! It should go nicely with the fancy chain station lights just up the road on Rt. 70.

#5 ·
Yep. Todays sanitization effort begins on the lower part of E Evergreen Trail (they already screwed with the upper part) about 50 feet up from that first big rock that you ride over and continues past the little clearing further down the trial.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.