mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Head to Head Slalom Races this weekend

Not for the timid but all are welcome. The place: Wilson Woods, the front range's newest private freeride park. 25 min. from Denver in South Evergreen (past the lake towards Conifer). The trail: a side by side bermed World Cup inspired course. All with manual and dj skillz will trully appreciate. Come check it out or just hang and soak up the rays. I would like to get some more participation in the development of my property. What better way than to introduce fresh riders to the area. Please RSVP with a call before heading up. Having a bit of a parking issue so please carpool if possible.

Scott Wilson
    303 503-1028

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    What time and what day?

eci
    give scott a call. its def a good time up there. cant wait to get back up (work sux)

mtbr member
    I'm definitely interested in this. I've heard good things about this place. When is this supposed to be going on? I'm have been planning on help coach the junior practice Sunday with my team, but I may be persuaded otherwise. The practice should be done by noon, so if the races, etc will be going on after noon, I could maybe make both. Then, of course, I will attend the CDCC meeting at Grenade Sunday evening as all good downhillers in the Denver area should.

mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well Races!

How was the racing? Bum that I haven't been up as frequent as I would like to...