Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Hard to believe I saw this

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  lidarman 
#1 ·
Yesterday roaming about Boulder given the weather today.

Marshall mesa

Dowdy Draw: random bikers

Eldorado Canyon

Random biker on Dowdy Draw

Valmont train restoration park

See less See more
#9 ·
lidarman said:
check it out. Valmont rd and the the rail crossing near 55th by the stazio ball fields.
I was looking for information - hard to find online! I remember reading about some vandalism via the Camera, but couldn't find it on their website as well.

Google map "5900 indian road boulder co" - it's just south of there, no idea how recently the photo was taken, butI just took a look at work in Gunbarrel, and if taken at the same time it's within the last year.

#10 ·
Debaser said:
I

Google map "5900 indian road boulder co" - it's just south of there, no idea how recently the photo was taken, butI just took a look at work in Gunbarrel, and if taken at the same time it's within the last year.
That satellite pic is fairly recent. The number of cars is fairly accurate

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl...85,-105.215786&spn=0.001846,0.002173&t=h&z=19

There are some nifty old wooden cars, engines, coal cars, maintenance cars, passenger cars....Unfortunate about the vandalism. I saw what looked to be attempts of breaking windows out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.