ride

Hall Ranch trailwork, Antelope trail 7/10 5pm

As part of our summer Tuesday trailwork days, we'll be working on Antelope Trail at Hall Ranch this coming Tuesday 5/10. We'll start sending people up the road leaving from Redstone around 5pm. Come on out anytime after that, whenever you can make it. This is going to be a fun one. We'll be working on the lowest section of road, immediately adjacent to the trailhead. We're going to do our darndest to make the road go away and turn it into more singletrack. Please come out to help

Boulder County will have tools, refreshments, etc on site. All you need to do is show up. We'll be working til dark. If anyone wants to ride afterwords, we'll don lights and ride some Lyons Ghetto Singletrack before moving on to Oskar Blues.
    Last edited by ignazjr; 07-07-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    If I can't get to Redstone by 5:00, should I just meet you guys up there on the trail? Or should I still come by to "check in"?

Planning on being there and working for a couple of hours... then hopefully getting a quick ride in if time permits.

ride
    No reason to stop at the shop if you don't want. I'll be here directing traffic for all of our Tuesday ride regulars Feel free to cruz up to the Antelope TH when you can, we'll put you to work! Thanks man!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Just wanted to say thanks Dave... it was great meeting a bunch of guys last night, and it was fun (but hard work) putting the shovel and pick-axe to the dirt last night. Can't wait to ride the finished product soon.

I'll definitely be at the next work night!