Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Hall Ranch 3p.m. Friday anyone?

From the main lot. I'll be fat and slow on the rubber bullit. Figure at least one lap uptop, then back down in time for me to get home and get ready for work tomorrow night.

Dave
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Enough already! If it isn't bad enough to sit here at work and look at your photos of riding now comes the season of having to endure you posting these freakin' rides during the weekday while I'm at work...I've had it. Hell, between you and my wife being nurses and seeing all the free time you all have I'm about ready to head back to school, well not really. Actually got a ride in last night up in the hood and things are looking good. Enjoy your ride and weekend....
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by jugdish
    Enough already! If it isn't bad enough to sit here at work and look at your photos of riding now comes the season of having to endure you posting these freakin' rides during the weekday while I'm at work...I've had it. Hell, between you and my wife being nurses and seeing all the free time you all have I'm about ready to head back to school, well not really. Actually got a ride in last night up in the hood and things are looking good. Enjoy your ride and weekend....

ah, but today isn't a freebee! just got home from work a few minutes ago......enjoying a tasty bowl of honey nut cheerios before heading to bed. then up at 230 to go ride.....and back in to work tonight at 7......

Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Just joking about "freetime". I also ride with another nurse who we're always giving grief to because his schedule APPEARS so easy while in reality I see first hand what a ***** it is. At any rate have a good one.
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

contains quinine
    Heil ~ 4:30?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

old skool newbie

asking permission

Jugdish- I think Scrublover is very concerned about how you feel; not wanting to make you envious or upset that he is riding and you are not. I believe he was asking for your blessing. Which you so generously gave.
    (He didn't ask me because I believe that no one should be riding if I am not riding and no one should be riding if I am riding either).