Trestle Rental Shop Guy

Gwin and Mosley riding Trestle this friday

win stuff, meet champions, get a deal. typical Free Ride Friday

TRESTLE BIKE PARK SHOP WELCOMES AARON GWIN AND TRACY MOSELEY, LEADING WORLD CUP DOWNHILL ATHLETES,
    FOR A DAY OF RIDING THE PARK WITH FANS
    Meet, mingle and ride with world-class athletes in Winter Park, CO, Friday, July 15

WHO: Trestle Bike Park Shop Welcomes ~

Aaron Gwin, Men’s World Cup points leader and winner of 3 of the first 4 World Cup races
    Tracy Moseley, Defending women’s World Cup Downhill Champion and current women’s World Cup points leader
    Jess Stone, Trek Gravity Girls’ rider

WHAT: Come meet and ride Trestle Bike Park with the leading men’s and women’s World Cup Downhill riders,
    Aaron Gwin and Tracy Mosley, as Trestle Bike Park Shop welcomes all fans, media and guests for a meet-n-greet and
    day to play in the Park.

WHERE: Trestle Bike Park Shop, Winter Park Resort - home to Trestle Bike Park.

WHEN: Friday, July 15

WHY: To give fans the opportunity to ride with champion riders, score an autograph and maybe even get a tip on improving their downhill skills.

DETAILS: 10am to 3pm - Ride with Aaron Gwin, Tracy Moseley and Trek Gravity rider Jess Stone
    3pm to 5pm - Autograph signing and giveaways
     Enter to win one of two autographed Royal Racing jerseys*, signed by Gwin or Moseley (*must be present to win)

TRESTLE BIKE PARK SHOP DEALS:
    • Half and full day Trek Demo Bike and World Cup Bike packages will be 2-for-1, until 4pm, on Friday only (walk in only, subject to availability)
    • Save an additional $10 off any Royal Racing Jersey or shorts with proof of valid single day bike park ticket or Trestle Bike Park season pass
    • Exclusive Trestle Bike Park Shop deals throughout the day

banned

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Took a lap with the champ an hour ago! Soo fun

I'm with stupid
    Wish i could get up there today to do this. I will be there tomorrow though.

mtbr member
    Got a good look at Moseley's 9.9 and it was sweet. Didn't get a chance to ride with them because I had a bad crash and got a concussion along with a busted chin and bruised windpipe. Let that be a lesson kids, tighten up that chin strap.
    Last edited by fubuki; 07-15-2011 at 06:38 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fubuki View Post
    Got a good look at Moseley's 9.9 and it was sweet. Didn't get a chance to ride with them because I had a bad crash and got a concussion along with a busted chin and bruised windpipe. Let that be a lesson kids, tighten up that chin strap.
    Whoa, what? Where, how?

Edit: I think those guys rolled up on me when I was rolling around in the dirt by B-all's wood entry...HAHA!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Whoa, what? Where, how?

On Boulevard after the wall ride at the bottom I was exiting that left hand berm turn doing mach 1000+ and my front tire hit some exposed plastic sheeting (apparently for erosion prevention). It was like hitting ice and I went down so fast I didn't even let go of the bars, which is actually fortunate because I would be sitting here with broken wrists. I took the full impact to the chin guard on my helmet, but I was running my chin strap loose so my head moved forward inside the helmet. My chin hit the inside of the chin guard and the chin strap basically close-lined me. Good times. Now I have to go buy a new helmet, probably another Remedy. It held up beautifully and I'm sure if I was wearing it properly I would be mostly injury free...

Edit: I think those guys rolled up on me when I was rolling around in the dirt by B-all's wood entry...HAHA!

What happened? I would love to have followed them on B-all. I love that trail, but still can't get the distance on the wooden booter.
    lll

Thread Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Whoa, what? Where, how?

They passed us, we just didn't see them.
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park