Thread: GT Peace 9er?

Old, stale, negative

GT Peace 9er?

Anybody got there hands on one of these? I'm looking to fix the back wheel for fun and don't want to spend to much. Any help would be rad, I've looked at shops and online and need a next step. Thanks.

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    Anybody got there hands on one of these? I'm looking to fix the back wheel for fun and don't want to spend to much. Any help would be rad, I've looked at shops and online and need a next step. Thanks.
    I have one - it's a decent bike for the price, haven't had any creaking from the EBB, but haven't put too many miles on it. I think Mojo may have a couple, but could be wrong.
    Now with more vitriol!

Old, stale, negative
    I called MOJO and no dice. Thanks for the info. I might have a link on one in Denver. We'll see.

mtbr member
    This is an embarassing admission because it means I have to own up to shopping there, but the Performance at Colorado & Yale has at least one Peace 9er on sale for something like $450. (Lay off- I get my energy gels there. It's just cheaper damnit!)

Old, stale, negative
    Yep, they had one. I gonna "monster cross project" it for some winter fun. Going to get it tomorrow. Just need something to pass the time till the high country opens up for us to play on two wheels.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    Dave up at Redstone had a size run last year, I can't remember if he has any left, or has any on order, but might be worth a call.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

ride
    Had a bunch and sold thru them pretty efficiently. I've got a Redline Monocog for the same price, though, if you'd rather have a sliding dropout than an ebb .

Oh, what size, Brian? I've got a buddy that's selling his large GT... It's in great shape, albeit the fact that it has a bent seatpost.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

Old, stale, negative
    Thanks Dave but I got the one at Performance because I wanted to try an EBB plus I like it a little more than the Redline. I've got it chopped and should have pics up soon. Thanks everyone, I can always count on this board.
    B

ride
    It's a sweet riding bike. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Make sure that it has the longer ebb bolts in the bottom. I might have a few if you need them. The stock ones would allow the bb to slip on occasion.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO