Dirt Displacer

We the people ... Group-ride/Trail Crews needed for Article

My wife & I are looking to do photographic story on the mountain bikers & culture of Colorado Springs. If there are any upcoming trail-work days and/or group-club rides, let me know by private message or email. We will also be doing profiles on several of the LBS's & their employees here in the 'Springs. We're hoping to cover & get good shots of riders on most of the popular trails in the area, with the photography, rides, & trail work taking place over the better part of a weekend. 2-3 days max. Even better would be if there's already a trail-crew heading out soon, as land-management & trail maintenance is a key part of the article, and pictures of an ongoing project with the people involved would add a lot to the piece.
    Other than that, simple model-releases will need to be signed by those featured in any of the shots taken.
    See ya'll on the trails, and I hope Lindsey & I get a good response for this.
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

Dirt Displacer
    BTT....

I know there's gotta be something going on this Labor Day weekend. I hope I get some responses and pictures soon, as article submissions to the MTB publications need to be done at least three months in advance.
    I think that the 'Springs & Front-Range area doesn't get near the exposure it should. Most of the big-circulation MTB rags only focus on the Western Slope and mid-state towns/trails. I've only seen a few mentions of Colorado Springs as being "bike friendly". That doesn't come close to covering the culture and trails here.
    This project is not an attempt in any way to make money. Lindsey is a photographer looking to expand her body of work, and I feel the need to document unique the mountain biking culture and people here.
    Bombardier :::: MCM #249

[SIZE="5"]Trails Listings, GPS Tracks, & Forums[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Singletracks.com[/SIZE]

Shattering Glass
    What about the buffalo creek trail/ride weekend. Sounds like some passionate bike folk...