l i v i n'

Group Ride Monarch Crest Trail July 17 - 18, 2010

Adventure Cycling in Aurora, Co is hosting a Demo / Group Ride at the Monarch Crest Trail. Details for this great weekend can be found at www.adventurecycle.net. Last year, we had a few folks from the forum come out and ride, they had a great time. The ride does have a limit for shuttling, so if you are interested please complete the reservation form. If you have never ridden the Crest Trail or are just looking for a group to ride with this is a great opportunity to ride one of the best trails in the country! Yeti, Ibis, and Intense will be onsite with demo bikes for the weekend.
    l i v i n'

Schipperkes are cool.
    Sweet!

When your group stops, please make sure they are off the single track.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee
    Better suited to non-aggressive 125# gals named Russell.

Tossin the salad.
    Dang, i may have to go to this :d

l i v i n'
    We are always cautious of other trail users, making sure we have room to pass, only pulling off when it will not cause additional trail widening, regrouping in open spaces like the small shelter and the gravel road, announcing ourselves to other trail users in a calm polite way, while making sure everyone is safe and having fun. We also cap the participation (25) which is only 1.5 shuttles, High Valley Bike Shuttle runs 4 shuttles every hour so we are only part of the weekend congestion.
    Hope to see you out there.
    l i v i n'