mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Grinch Grinder - Alternate 12/25 ride - AKA, Grinch Grinder HC

I realize some of you may have other plans on the 25th ( not sure what it could be ) but I am calling out the hard core Grinches for a Christmas day ride also. Now you have two opportunities to piss off your family!

Time: Noon
    Location: Blue Sky Trailhead (new parking lot near Inlet Bay)
    The Ride: Blue Sky to Indian Summer and back

So, ride one or ride both but either way - Ride!

PS, this ride has really grown legs of it's own. We need T-shirts!

See you there,

Chris

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Just a reminder...

We have 6 or 7 riders for tomorrow's Grinch Grinder part 2. Meet up at the Blue Sky trailhead at noon.

Plan on sharing a holiday snack or beverage of your choice at the half way point (cookies, whiskey, beer, egg nog, etc.)

See you tomorrow Grinches.

Chris

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Nice ride and a few pics

Nice ride today.

Nine riders hit the trail today for unbelievable conditions. Thanks to all that attended and don't forget about the "New Years Revolution" ride coming up on 01-01-11. I'll post details soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grinch Grinder - Alternate 12/25 ride - AKA, Grinch Grinder HC-img_0643.jpg  

Grinch Grinder - Alternate 12/25 ride - AKA, Grinch Grinder HC-img_0646.jpg  

Grinch Grinder - Alternate 12/25 ride - AKA, Grinch Grinder HC-img_0647.jpg  

Grinch Grinder - Alternate 12/25 ride - AKA, Grinch Grinder HC-img_0648.jpg  

slow
    Nice! Looks like fun. There are a couple of faces I don't recognize in that group.
    Glad you guys had a good ride.