formerly shabadu
    Nov 2006

Grassroots Gravity Team

After years of racing on my own solo program, I'm putting together a grassroots team for the upcoming 2008 season. Details are still a bit nebulous at this point, but I'm looking for riders of all levels, the only thing you really need is a passion for having fun at the races. We're going to have elite and club levels, depending on your racing class and experience. I will be happy to provide whatever technical support and strategic advice I can for those just getting into the game, because there is so much more to gravity racing than just your 4 minute race run.

Honestly, as I'm just trying to get this thing rolling this season, there isn't going to be gobs of free gear, just some discounts and special buys through the shop sponsor, The Singletrack Factory, a jersey, a trailer and tent in the pits to stash your stuff, work on your bike, eat some food and drink some beers and Red Bulls. There will likely be some gratis New Belgium Beer and Red Bull.

The MSC schedule looks sick this year, its going to be a great summer. I'm just trying to get some more people stoked on racing, and hopefully help some folks out who are racing at a somewhat high level and could use a bit more support than the back of their car at the races.

pm me if'n yer interested and want to know a bit more.

-Joe Hanrahan

eci
    Joe, good luck brother i'm stoked to see you getting something going and of course the monster is always flowing in our pit.

Living the High Life
    That's cool Singletrack Factory is sponsoring a team, I always liked that shop.