Thread Terrorist

Good gawd I suck

Went out and did a longer ride today. 2nd since the wrist is getting better. Managed to do the big loop at Golden Gate Canyon park. 17 miles total, got sleeted on (yeah, I did it on memorial day). I got to the point where I couldn't even look at the uphill anymore....ugh. Although its never to late to get your out-of-shape-ass in shape, but this was brutal for me (gotta start somewhere).

Golden Gate trails are in great shape. Didn't hit Mt Lion this trip, but most of the other instead (it was raining on us the entire time).

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Did you and the usual XC suspects ride it? I hit up Deer Crik this morning. I can GUARANTEE I suck more than you.

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    I should have put this on this thread instead...

43 miles of riding and all I got was

Gawd I thought i was the only one that sucked this weekend!!!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

mtbr member
    I suck more than all of you. Did Indian Creek in 4.5 hours. About 45 minutes longer than average for me.

drinks from the fountain

I sucked it sucked

I have been off the bike for almost five weeks due to a fractured wrist. My first ride was at the Black Hills mtb fest. I was sucking wind heavily. But then I ran into a really slow group ride and passed them easily. Yeah! I wasnt the slowest on the mountain !
    Then... a facking Tick! Saw one crawling. Found one sucking.
    pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    Although its never to late to get your out-of-shape-ass in shape, but this was brutal for me (gotta start somewhere).
    Just come to terms with it.. much easier than all that training and conditioning. Life's too short.

Thread Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    Did you and the usual XC suspects ride it? I hit up Deer Crik this morning. I can GUARANTEE I suck more than you.
    yessir, I went with the brothers. I wanted at one point to climb the road (I managed to catch pussitis somewhere along the way. They drug me to the top on single track (god-bless those guys (where we got sleeted on), and then bombed down (in the rain) to the car.

I deserved all of the bad weather (but at least I didn't need sunscreen) for my suckiness. I almost had to walk the road I suck so bad.

I suck the most, I swear.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Quote Originally Posted by kosayno
    I suck more than all of you. Did Indian Creek in 4.5 hours. About 45 minutes longer than average for me.
    STFU you bahstid.

I would've been stranded short of the horse campground with two cramped thighs if I'd even TRIED IC. I suck at LEAST 47x more than you.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    yessir, I went with the brothers. I wanted at one point to climb the road (I managed to catch pussitis somewhere along the way. They drug me to the top on single track (god-bless those guys (where we got sleeted on), and then bombed down (in the rain) to the car.

I deserved all of the bad weather (but at least I didn't need sunscreen) for my suckiness. I almost had to walk the road I suck so bad.

I suck the most, I swear.
    Dude. I would've made one of the bruthahs ride back, get the car, then come get me I suck so bad.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    STFU you bahstid.

I would've been stranded short of the horse campground with two cramped thighs if I'd even TRIED IC. I suck at LEAST 47x more than you.
    I made it a bit further than you woulda. I bonked and had to refill with a monstruous sandwich at the horse camp but didn't cramp until the whoop dee doos. Could be why I sucked so bad today. Anyways,Indian Creek looked more like Sh!t Creek today with all the horses all there.

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Quote Originally Posted by kosayno
    I made it a bit further than you woulda. I bonked and had to refill with a monstruous sandwich at the horse camp but didn't cramp until the whoop dee doos. Could be why I sucked so bad today. Anyways,Indian Creek looked more like Sh!t Creek today with all the horses all there.
    I take it back. I only suck 14x worse than you.

Stand back
    Quote Originally Posted by tmosebar
    Yeah! I wasnt the slowest on the mountain !
    Then... a facking Tick! Saw one crawling. Found one sucking.

You got passed by a tick? That IS slow...
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    At least you suck on a real trail, I suck on marshall mesa.

percocet pioneer.
    Went out and did a longer ride today. 2nd since the wrist is getting better. Managed to do the big loop at Golden Gate Canyon park. 17 miles total, got sleeted on (yeah, I did it on memorial day). I got to the point where I couldn't even look at the uphill anymore....ugh. Although its never to late to get your out-of-shape-ass in shape, but this was brutal for me (gotta start somewhere).

Golden Gate trails are in great shape. Didn't hit Mt Lion this trip, but most of the other instead (it was raining on us the entire time).
    shuttling apex is a hell of a drug

Thread Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by brokefork
    At least you suck on a real trail, I suck on marshall mesa.
    ohhh...... that does suck

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

So IE

ohhh...... that does suck
    When are you going to be ready for another assault on the Wall of Shame? You gonna do it one handed this time?
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

My leg feels funny
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    You got passed by a tick? That IS slow...
    To be fair he was just being passed by Manmountain Dense's beard

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy
    When are you going to be ready for another assault on the Wall of Shame? You gonna do it one handed this time?
    Do it soon. On Monday the slabs were clean and the bottom part wasn't a cobbled, sandy disaster like it usually is. Now's the time!