mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Golden Bike Shop Demo Day, 5/15, 11am - 3pm, White Ranch Upper Lot

Right on the heels of the Bike Junkie Deuce party is the first Golden Bike Shop Demo Day of 2011. Come out and join the fun!

Chairman of the Beard
    I dunno about you guys, but I'm excited.
    The correct number of bikes one should own is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.

Free your heel...
    Are you going to have Pivot Firebirds there, I really need to ride one of those.

Thread Terrorist
    Do you guys have any of those popular 29ers?
    Golden Bike Park Group

Peak Cycles Gravity Team & Bikeparts.com
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hopsalot
    Are you going to have Pivot Firebirds there, I really need to ride one of those.
    they have a large, and other than the 80mm stem and narrow 710mm bars, and the big ding I put in the rim, it was a fun ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Both Pivot and Niner will have their full demo fleets available in addition to the 50 bike fleet that GBS currently has.

This should be REALLY good...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Make sure to sign up early! Sunday is coming up quickly!

old skool newbie
    When I was in the shop yesterday, Sunday, the guy at the register said we didn't need to sign up. Just show up. Do we need to sign up? If so, how? Where?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Will there be any SS's?

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    There is not an official registration but we are encouraging folks to RSVP on the GBS Facebook page so we can make sure everyone at the demo gets the best service available.

There will be a Niner Air9 carbon and Niner SIR9 singlespeed in the demo fleet on Sunday!

See you all there!

old skool newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by wyantn
    There is not an official registration but we are encouraging folks to RSVP on the GBS Facebook page so we can make sure everyone at the demo gets the best service available.

There will be a Niner Air9 carbon and Niner SIR9 singlespeed in the demo fleet on Sunday!

See you all there!
    Thanks for the info. I'm not big on using FB and am still trying to get the time off from the family, so I'll take my chances if you guys are too busy. And I didn't mean to give the guy at the register a black mark. He was very helpful with my purchase.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wyantn

See you all there!
    F**ck Facebook.

People have no concept of what FB really is...everything you post, every picture, every comment, every friend request, every single action is a gift to FB. They know every page you've ever looked at, and can use that information for any purpose. They *own* the content. You post it, they own it, unrestricted, forever.

Sheeple don't care. I do.