Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Golden Bike Park update

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  wandr 
#1 ·
yep, we're still plugging away on this volunteer-fueled project (hint hint)...

Latest News

Upcoming Volunteer Days August 28 & September 18

Meet at 10:am at Tony Grampsas Park- best to park in the primary lot off of Salvia St and then ride/walk north up the perimeter gravel path (around the archery range and next to the ditch) to our location; if riding in, come in off of Easley just south of 48th St, look for yellow gate and dirt road.

Don't forget: boots, hat, sunscreen, gloves, water, and lunch. Volunteers are allowed to bring bikes to sample the trails afterward, even though the park isn't open/finished yet. :thumbsup:

***Please RSVP***

P.S.
there is often someone from the Golden Bike Park Group out during the week... if you happen to be unemployed/self-employed/night-shift'er and want to lend a hand for a couple hours at a time, drop me a note.

#7 ·
If you guys posted the work weekends farther in advance, I'd be able to plan my schedule around this and come out and help again. :( I already have plans for this Saturday, but I'll try and make the September one. I can't really just swing by either and see if anyone is out working since I live all the way in Northglenn.

#8 ·
another from today...

thanks, coldsteele, for coming out again (nice rock work). :thumbsup:
...now we need some water and some tamping!

Plant community Soil Sand Shadow Shrubland

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.