Thread: Golden Anyone?

locked - time out

Golden Anyone?

Just thought I'd post this and see if there's anyone up for doing a mid-weekday drop session in Golden, since there was some interest expressed the other day. I couldn't do today (don't think the carbon fork on the Bianchi would like it too much and the AC is at home) - but could bring the AC if anyone is interested in going tommorrow or Fri.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Just thought I'd post this and see if there's anyone up for doing a mid-weekday drop session in Golden, since there was some interest expressed the other day. I couldn't do today (don't think the carbon fork on the Bianchi would like it too much and the AC is at home) - but could bring the AC if anyone is interested in going tommorrow or Fri.
    i wish i could go gotta work the next few days, then xmas, woo... my bike is gonna feel unloved

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    i wish i could go gotta work the next few days, then xmas, woo... my bike is gonna feel unloved
    Careful - it starts innocently enough, a week off here while at work, a couple weeks off there while you're on vacation and BAM! You wake up one day to find that your bike has fled into the arms of another man...

Does this mean that you won't be joining us on Sunday?

Stand back

I would

Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    but I'm afraid all that stuff will look too small to even bother with after yesterday's ride.
    I was dropping 40-50 footers easy. I wrecked a couple times, but got right back up and hit it again. And all this on a fully rigid bike with skinny tires. Hooked up to a trainer, in the basement. Yeah, I know, it's not quite the same thing...
    Thanks again for the videos, Josh. Watched the Collective last nite. I have to say the most impressive thing in that video was the trials riding. I've seen a guy at a sk8pk ride ON a rail before, but it was a double rail, and there was no chain-gap. Fuuuuuk that's cool.
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    but I'm afraid all that stuff will look too small to even bother with after yesterday's ride.
    I was dropping 40-50 footers easy. I wrecked a couple times, but got right back up and hit it again. And all this on a fully rigid bike with skinny tires. Hooked up to a trainer, in the basement. Yeah, I know, it's not quite the same thing...
    Thanks again for the videos, Josh. Watched the Collective last nite. I have to say the most impressive thing in that video was the trials riding. I've seen a guy at a sk8pk ride ON a rail before, but it was a double rail, and there was no chain-gap. Fuuuuuk that's cool.
    That's the funny thing, I started collecting DVD's so that I could tolerate being on the trainer for more than 3 minutes.