theHeadlessThompsonGunner

Goin' down south...

RL Burnside fans? Hmmm...anywhoo, I'm going someplace other than Hall to ride tomorrow. Probably start on the West side of Dakota (it's the only side I know how to get to!). Interested parties?
    "I've courted brain damage like some courtesan of darkness."

-The Good Doctor

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    when you want to go? i'm bailing on tomorrows night ride; the sweetie and i are gonna go hang out int he rock gym in the evening instead.

early is good for me.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Awww, ain't that cute.

Not too early, not too late. I don't like losing the sun to the mountains as typically happens in the RR area, and I'm not going to bust my ass out of bed. How's about one? We can meet at the smoothie shop at Marshall/93 and carpool, if you'd like (if you even come that way south).

-The Good Doctor

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    eh, i'm really wanting to get going early. like 9-ish. got stuff in the afternoon to do before going and cranking my arms on the plastic stuff.

i'm leaning towards leaving my place about 9, and getting there about 10. might be too early for ya.

dave

hey, try that cog yet?

or depending on what the clouds look (if it's ugly) like in the am, i'll ride the crossfixie out to hall, and do some laps there.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

It's supposed to be nice.

Early is OK for me, I spose. If you're interested in riding (the weather is supposed to be good), shoot me an email tomorrow AM and we'll work something out. Morning is probably the best time for that area, anyway.

I haven't ridden the cog yet because I don't have a chain for it. The only 8 spd chain I have is on my roadie. If I don't get a chain in the next week or so, you can have the cog back, and I'll buy a King when they're next available. I'm pretty sure I'll want one, anyway. I can't warrant replacing my chain right now--that stinking expensive stainless chain I told you about?--NO STRETCH since June. Seems a little miraculous, especially given the loads it typically bears, but it's literally brand new. Still. If I ever have to buy a new chain, I don't think I'll think twice about plunking down the $40 for another!

-The Good Doctor

"All Hell Breaks Loose"
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SDizzle
    Early is OK for me, I spose. If you're interested in riding (the weather is supposed to be good), shoot me an email tomorrow AM and we'll work something out. Morning is probably the best time for that area, anyway.

I haven't ridden the cog yet because I don't have a chain for it. The only 8 spd chain I have is on my roadie. If I don't get a chain in the next week or so, you can have the cog back, and I'll buy a King when they're next available. I'm pretty sure I'll want one, anyway. I can't warrant replacing my chain right now--that stinking expensive stainless chain I told you about?--NO STRETCH since June. Seems a little miraculous, especially given the loads it typically bears, but it's literally brand new. Still. If I ever have to buy a new chain, I don't think I'll think twice about plunking down the $40 for another!
    I was going to ride rr and gm around 11. What time do you think you'll be there? Maybe I'll see you guys.
    Later
    Bill

I'll be leaving here pretty soon, hopefully getting to the trail eleven-ish. I'm going to park in the Matthew Winters parking lot on the west side of Dakota--it's the only one I know how to get to! Perhaps I'll see you, or we could meet? I don't know what Scrubby's up to.

-The Good Doctor

"All Hell Breaks Loose"
    Jan 2004
    I'll be leaving here pretty soon, hopefully getting to the trail eleven-ish. I'm going to park in the Matthew Winters parking lot on the west side of Dakota--it's the only one I know how to get to! Perhaps I'll see you, or we could meet? I don't know what Scrubby's up to.
    I can meet you at the mw lot at 11-11:30 or whenever you think you'll be there.
    Bill

Ok.

Leaving in ten minutes. ETA 11:15

-The Good Doctor

"All Hell Breaks Loose"
    Jan 2004
    Leaving in ten minutes. ETA 11:15
    I'll see you then. I'll be on my new bike, an all black rigid spot.