Thread: GM Report

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

GM Report

Road the road up GM this afternoon. It was totally dry. Took the rocky single track down the north west side (I think it's now called Box of Rocks or something) and it was dry as well except for a short section at the top where snow had been deposited by wind and was still melting.

Pleasantly surprised to be able to ride GM in early March.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Second that

Quote Originally Posted by Thought Criminal 9
    Road the road up GM this afternoon. It was totally dry. Took the rocky single track down the north west side (I think it's now called Box of Rocks or something) and it was dry as well except for a short section at the top where snow had been deposited by wind and was still melting.

Pleasantly surprised to be able to ride GM in early March.
    Today the "usual suspects" of muddy locations weren't that bad and my bike got back to my car absolutely mud free. It's drying out fast. I say go ride GM.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

mtbr member
    Yup rode it myself tonight and it was great!! Got to try out my new tires and WOW MUCHO HAPPY!
    Ride Fast, Take Chances!

skillz to pay billz
    I have to a say, as a GM nOOb, that is some great riding. did the same descent as the OP. A good work out on the climbs too. good times.

My cup runneth over
    Also got in a night loop on GM Tuesday night - it's in great shape. We'll have to see how much snow we get on Thursday.

hmmmmm
    A little crowded but in great shape...

Who were those SS's heading up Hayden around 6:30... that's cruel and unusual (self) punishment. Plus they were making it look too easy...