mtbr member

This is getting out of hand

So around 6pm im road riding with my friend Jen past JJís in Fort collins heading to the north dam. Im riding on almost on the dirt and she is on the white line. This Lady in a white caddy starts honking at us and then drives past and pulls in to a side street totally blocking the bike lane so we have to go out in to traffic to go around her. She gets out of her car and starts yelling at us that we cant ride side by side. I just sat up and yelled back im so glad you pulled over to tell us that. I ride road a lot and every time I ride with my friends or do an organized group ride this season someone has to start *****ing at us even when we are in a bike lane or on a wide shoulder. On a monday night ride a few weeks ago we rolled up to a stop light 2 abreast maybe 25 of us on big shoulder the cars were all stopped as we came up to it and some lady started yelling at us and she wasnít even moving.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    hey people pay a road tax every year when they buy plates and pay taxes on their automobiles, bikers don't register bikes or pay a road tax on their bikes..

so people feel entitled, and since in no way shape or form are bikes a part of the "dept of revenue"

people will tend too, and will keep tending to get pissed when roadies plug up the road..

sadly, it will never go away..

they are just upset bikers beat the system, and take it out on them whenever they get the chance..

ramble, ramble, ramble

skillz to pay billz
    ride on dirt

Going, Going, Gonzo
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    ride on dirt
    Ding ding ding! Winner!

Why force a confrontation when there are other options?

What would Gandhi do?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

mtbr member
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Ding ding ding! Winner!

Why force a confrontation when there are other options?

What would Gandhi do?
    The whole reason i switched to mountain bikes.

Slopestyle Rider
    The problem is that almost no roadies follow the rules of the road. They don't stop at lights, pass on the shoulder at lights, don't yield, wear a sponsored riders uniform to go out for a ride, blah, blah, blaaaaaaahhhhh. So if you ride road, you are gonna reap what your brothers sow. You get no sympathy. Sack up. If a woman in a caddy pulled over to yell at me... I'd stop and give it right back.

Your friend was wrong by riding on the line. Get off the line and IN the bike lane. It's not that hard.
    Last edited by joelalamo45; 08-05-2008 at 06:29 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    The problem is that almost no roadies follow the rules of the road. They don't stop at lights, pass on the shoulder at lights, don't yield, wear a sponsored riders uniform to go out for a ride, blah, blah, blaaaaaaahhhhh. So if you ride road, you are gonna reap what your brothers sow. You get no sympathy.
    you also forgot to add "obeying speed limits" I cant count how many times i have rolled down sunshine canyon, and gotton dirty looks from roadies who fly by me, as i am doing 5-10 over the speed limit..

now i know what the buckets of sand are for on the side of the road..

to put on corners for roadies to eat it.. (i keeed, i keeed)

Last edited by meat-market; 08-05-2008 at 06:16 AM.

Thread Terrorist
    Welcome to free speech.... Arguing back can be fun, even if you're in the wrong.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    "I AM A ROADIE EVEN WHEN I AM WRONG I AM RIGHT"

pretty much sums up the thread, I love pre-work entertainment..

now off to sunshine canyon.. if you see a blue Audi A4, be sure to flip me off.. (again)

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by pulser
    organized group ride
    Organized group ride for roadies = look at us, we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...

so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France.... so we don't follow the rules of the road because we are fake Lance Armstrongs and we are on the fake Tour de France ...

banned
    Oct 2004
    Carry a little blister pack of KY. When ppl pull over to rip you a new one, whip it out and hand it to them. Followed that with, "be gentle, and I demand a kiss after." Throws them completely off balance...especially the Caddy/SUV crowd Then you can argue back per IE's suggestion

Pedaler of dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by meat-market
    hey people pay a road tax every year when they buy plates and pay taxes on their automobiles, bikers don't register bikes or pay a road tax on their bikes..

so people feel entitled, and since in no way shape or form are bikes a part of the "dept of revenue"

people will tend too, and will keep tending to get pissed when roadies plug up the road..

sadly, it will never go away..

they are just upset bikers beat the system, and take it out on them whenever they get the chance..

ramble, ramble, ramble
    Cyclists have as much rights as drivers to be on the roads.

There is no direct link between road, gas or car tax and paying for our public roads, tax is tax. So that local tax you may pay on a bike could end up paying for road repairs.

Most cyclist are also drivers.

It'll go away once some drivers understand that they don't own the road and they do have to share it with other road users. Last time I checked traffic congestion is caused by too many cars not by too many bikes.

Sheesh.

!Vamos, flaco!
    How many threads need to be devoted to this topic?

Here's the summary of the next 100 posts:

Cyclists have a legal right to use the roads as any other vehicle. See C.R.S. sec. 42-4-1412 http://bicyclecolo.org/page.cfm?PageID=45

Cyclists also have the same legal responsibilities as other vehicles.

Many cyclists (as well as drivers) routinely break traffic rules.

Cyclists annoy drivers and vice versa.

Many "mountain bikers" see a distinction between themselves and "roadies" and look upon "roadies" with contempt, even though we're all bike riders and many cyclists ride both road and mountain bikes.

Despite legal rights, in a physical car v. bike confrontaiton, the cyclist will lose, regardless of legal rights.

The risk of riding on the road depends on who you ask, where you ride, and is up for debate.
    Did I miss anything?
    "Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

now in superlight!
    I think joel is trying to say something, but I can't make out what it is...I'm feeling a little dense right now...
    If you don't stop whining- I'll call the whaaaa-mbulance!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Hey Joe Alamo,
    Since you work for Winter Park and you constantly spew insults towards other types of cycling that aren't DH, should I infer from that that Winter Park doesn't want you to visit, unless you a DH rider?
    Maybe I should ask the WP management....

Living the High Life
    Quote Originally Posted by offroadcyclist
    Hey Joe Alamo,
    Since you work for Winter Park and you constantly spew insults towards other types of cycling that aren't DH, should I infer from that that Winter Park doesn't want you to visit, unless you a DH rider?
    He rides DH? I thought he was always spamming us with that slope style stuff

I ride a road bike occasionally. I don't disillusion myself into thinking I have the same rights as cars, and I'm fine with that. People can't drive for sh!t, so I'm fine to stay waaaay on the side of the road.

I rode my motorcycle the same way, don't trust people on 4 wheels when you're on 2.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

MK_
    carpe maŮana
    Hey Joe Alamo,
    On the contrary, I heard the resort is paving some of the runs so roadies can get some alpine climbs in...

_MK

Slopestyle Rider
    Hey Joe Alamo,
    Ok sure.

Here's the bike park manager's email
    bholme@skiwinterpark.com

Here's my bosses email
    bpayne@skiwinterpark.com

I don't constantly spew hate or whatever gets your lycra in a wad against non-DH riders. In fact, I don't ride DH, don't even really like it. I ride bmx and slopestyle. So get your facts straight, chief. This roadie admitted to being wrong, but cried. So cry to whomever you feel like, Sally.

Thread Terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by marzjennings
    True, but they're also required to follow the rules of the road. I don't see two cars side-by-side in one lane usually.

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyguy
    I think joel is trying to say something, but I can't make out what it is...I'm feeling a little dense right now...
    Thank you so much, sir. You got my name right. It's Joel. Not Joe.

It's Joel Alamo.

So Sally (offroadcyclist), when you complain to WP management, get my name right.

mtbr member
    why were you riding two abreast when there was a car coming?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Hey Joel,
    Sorry, Slopestyle not DH.
    This is definitely not the first thread in which you insult road riding and XC. Or insult riders who don't wear baggies. I just think it's bad form. And, since you work for WP, it looks especially lame.
    I won't be emailing your bosses. I'll just tell all my friends to watch out for the asshat wearing jean shorts and white tube socks when they visit WP.

Thread Terrorist
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, regardless of who they work for or not. The topic here is a complaint about a car yelling at cyclists that were in the wrong... and I agree about the 'holier than thou' attitude that cyclist have when it comes to cars and laws. Its BS-- and you wonder why the driver vs cyclist is a hotter debate in Boulder than 4 rocks removed from jeffco open space trails

Slopestyle Rider
    I'll just tell all my friends to watch out for the asshat wearing jean shorts and white tube socks when they visit WP.
    White tube socks and jean shorts??? Who refers to them as tube socks? You should change your name to outoftheloopcyclist

"Is that a Members Only jacket? What are you, the last member?"

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    It is perfectly legal to ride two abreast in the traffic lane if you are not impeding traffic in the traffic lane, are on the shoulder out of the traffic lane or in a designated bike lane. If there is traffic behind you you are required to ride single file as "close as practical" to the right side of the road. The OP makes it sound as though they where not riding two abreast in the traffic lane.

Light freak
    Why aren't there many "two abreast" on the trails?

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by zrm
    It is perfectly legal to ride two abreast in the traffic lane if you are not impeding traffic in the traffic lane, are on the shoulder out of the traffic lane or in a designated bike lane. If there is traffic behind you you are required to ride single file as "close as practical" to the left side of the road. The OP makes it sound as though they where not riding two abreast in the traffic lane.
    But he did say his friend was riding on the white line... which in a car, is a no-no... so shouldn't it be a no-no on a bike?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    [QUOTE=joelalamo45]White tube socks and jean shorts??? Who refers to them as tube socks? You should change your name to outoftheloopcyclist

outoftheloopcyclist, brilliant!

Here ya go hot rod:

http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bin...ELAID=43171992

(maybe you should stock up)

Slopestyle Rider
    This thread is useless without pictures.

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I could be wrong, but I believe a cyclist is entitled to the traffic lane so when you are supposed to ride as far to the right as practical so as to not impede traffic, it means as far to the white line as practical. I do not believe you are obligated to ride on the shoulder - meaning to the right of the white line.

PS: Joel, you really need to work on your foolish hatred, it's not healthy.

Shoulda went faster
    I say just sack up and ride, as I sit here with my broken clavicle! Road, DH, XC, BMX, bike paths.... whatever just go ride! It could be worse, you could be like me and not be able to ride at all.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    It is perfectly legal to ride two abreast in the traffic lane if you are not impeding traffic in the traffic lane, are on the shoulder out of the traffic lane or in a designated bike lane. If there is traffic behind you you are required to ride single file as "close as practical" to the right side of the road. The OP makes it sound as though they where not riding two abreast in the traffic lane.
    My reading of the original post was that both cyclists were in the bike lane - one at the dirt edge, one at the stripe, so they weren't even in the traffic lane. That's not wrong as far as I know.

Living the High Life
    This thread is useless without pictures.
    Does this help?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Slopestyle Rider
    IPS: Joel, you really need to work on your foolish hatred, it's not healthy.
    It's not hatred. I'm just standing in awe of the d!psh!ttedness of most roadies. Hey it's cool to ride whatever you want, more power to you... I love bikes of all types. But when you ride in defiance of the laws of physics, well... that's not healthy.

This is a mountain bike forum, so take the roadie whining elsewhere. I don't come on here and b!tch about skaters at my local skatepark while I'm riding my bmx.

DenverDH'er
    Oh my God, you guys (Joel and offroadcyclist) are freaking hilarious!! Thanks for the morning laugh.

mtbr member
    Why ride two abreast when you know it pisses people off? I'm just saying you shouldn't be suprised, especially in LaCo. If you ride the road and ride two abreast expect it.
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

Slopestyle Rider
    I could be wrong, but I believe a cyclist is entitled to the traffic lane so when you are supposed to ride as far to the right as practical so as to not impede traffic, it means as far to the white line as practical. I do not believe you are obligated to ride on the shoulder - meaning to the right of the white line.

PS: Joel, you really need to work on your foolish hatred, it's not healthy.

He also said they were on a wide shoulder, so why the hell was she riding on the stripe? If that's the case there was clearly enough of a shoulder to ride out of the way of traffic. So why did she choose to ride on the stripe? A sense of entitlement, or roadie arrogance?

Pedaler of dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by IndecentExposure
    True, but they're also required to follow the rules of the road. I don't see two cars side-by-side in one lane usually.
    It's not illegal to cycle side by side when not impeding traffic flow.

As drivers we are also supposed to follow the rules of the road.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    He also said they were on a wide shoulder, so why the hell was she riding on the stripe? If that's the case there was clearly enough of a shoulder to ride out of the way of traffic. So why did she choose to ride on the stripe? A sense of entitlement, or roadie arrogance?
    Perhaps debris in the bike lane?

...or maybe you should just fill in the missing details with your bigotred drivel??? Nevermind, you already did.

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rep_1969
    Oh my God, you guys (Joel and offroadcyclist) are freaking hilarious!! Thanks for the morning laugh.
    I say all that I say without anger for sure... Offroadcyclist and I are just sparring a bit. No hard feelings!

mtbr member
    I'm all about the mountain bike, always have been and always will be. I do, however ride a bike to work. Since my commute is 15 miles of road/paved bike trail I ride a road bike. I am not a roadie. I repeat, I am not a roadie. I do however, disagree that "most roadies" fail to follow the rules of the road.

I see lots of bike commuters coming into Downtown these days and it seems that most obey the rules. I do, it's better for my health.

Before you condem someone for crossing against the light on a bike, make sure that as a pedestrian you have not done the same. Same rules apply. Also, make sure you haven't done the slow-down and slide through the right hand turn on a red light, have not stopped in a crosswalk, have not followed too close, etc while in a car. I would assume that those who complain about roadies taking advantage of traffic enforcement always drive the speed limit too.

Please keep bagging on them for wearing team kits though. That should be illegal and is generally obscene. Especially the new commuters who haven't been on a bike in 15 years. Seriously, white spandex is not appropriate for you or anyone you know.

Living the High Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1942
    I am not a roadie. I repeat, I am not a roadie.
    Sounds like you're in denial, its okay, you can can tells us.

Really though, dead on with the white spandex comment. That sh!t has no place anywhere.

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney's Frozen Head
    Perhaps debris in the bike lane?

...or maybe you should just fill in the missing details with your bigotred drivel??? Nevermind, you already did.

Debris in the bike lane is the best you can come up with? C'mon Walt, you have peppered me with far better jabs than that

And bigoted drivel was a nice touch. In your world, you are thinking that I mean this, which I don't... "I'm sure his gay roadie friend was an illegal who just stole the bike to ride to the welfare office so she could buy some crack."

Listen up Walterriffic, it's just an interweb forum, lighten up, buddy

Eat the Earth
    Here on Long Island I sometimes see roadies riding 3 abreast and not move out of the way when a car comes from behind - happens ALL the time. Gives cyclists a bad rap in general - I don't care what two wheeled bike you ride. It boggles my mind how self-centered these guys are sometimes.

On that note, we could use more bike friendly roads. I'd like to road ride but don't want to deal with A-hole drivers and dangerous streets. Gas is going up if you haven't noticed - would be nice to just ride bikes everywhere all the time.

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I never really realized how much disdain, fear, hate, ignorance, stupidity and cliquishness there was in the MTB community until I logged onto MTBR. All those years of just loving riding bikes and I never knew what I was missing.

i can't type the letter s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Really though, dead on with the white spandex comment. That sh!t has no place anywhere.
    But RED, that's Hawt!

red team.jpg

Slopestyle Rider
    I never really realized how much disdain, fear, hate, ignorance, stupidity and cliquishness there was in the MTB community until I logged onto MTBR. All those years of just loving riding bikes and I never knew what I was missing.
    In all seriousness, people's online personas tend to be far different than their actual personalities. I don't think there is quite the hate that people think between different types of bike riders. I don't care what you ride, as long as you have fun. What chaps me is general lack of regard for other people who happen to be on the road. That's where roadies get their bad rap. I don't hate them, though. I wish I could climb Berthoud without my body imploding.

skillz to pay billz
    this thread is outta hand!!!

mtbr member
    I personally don't understand why roadies feel that they have to ride side by side... it creates a hazard for themselves and the drivers that are forced to cross over the yellow.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Can't we all just agree to disag...,er,i mean NOT ride two abreast

!Vamos, flaco!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfan
    Can't we all just agree to disag...,er,i mean NOT ride two abreast
    Pardon? Two breasts? This lame thread just got a lot more interesting.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mouse jockey
    But RED, that's Hawt!
    Why did you post that? I've been visually raped.

Slopestyle Rider
    It's time for ban'd4life to post some Jenna Jameson pics...

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    I've never seen so much stupidity in one place as I have in this thread. Myself included, now.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I've never seen so much stupidity in one place as I have in this thread. Myself included, now.
    You probably ride a rigid SS 29'er gay boy.

Yeah it's funny how roadie rage gets the fires burning!

now in superlight!
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner518
    why were you riding two abreast when there was a car coming?
    Man that IS talent! I hav to use my two legs!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!
    If you don't stop whining- I'll call the whaaaa-mbulance!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    So around 6pm im road riding with my friend Jen past JJís in Fort collins heading to the north dam. Im riding on almost on the dirt and she is on the white line. This Lady in a white caddy starts honking at us and then drives past and pulls in to a side street totally blocking the bike lane so we have to go out in to traffic to go around her. She gets out of her car and starts yelling at us that we cant ride side by side. I just sat up and yelled back im so glad you pulled over to tell us that. I ride road a lot and every time I ride with my friends or do an organized group ride this season someone has to start *****ing at us even when we are in a bike lane or on a wide shoulder. On a monday night ride a few weeks ago we rolled up to a stop light 2 abreast maybe 25 of us on big shoulder the cars were all stopped as we came up to it and some lady started yelling at us and she wasnít even moving.
    so you were riding to the north dam via the south dam (ie: heading west past JJ's)?

you were in the bike lane south of the carwash and the new (looks like storage sheds) construction?

were there any cars coming from the other direction?

was there a compelling reason to be riding two abreast, besides conversation?

how close did the caddy come to your friend?

I ask these question because I have to road ride EVERY time I am on a bike; whether I am on a cross or mtn bike.
    what I notice is that there seems to be mostly cool people on bikes and in cars respecting each others space when on the road....................

however, there is a group of what my friend calls "campaigners", which seem to be more interested in proving a point, than doing the right thing.

sounds like the lady in the caddy was one, not sure if the two of you also are?

bottom line for me is that I ROUTINELY ride the white line or on the road when the lane has debris or is nonexistent.
    I don't want to get run over, and will be aggressive to make sure I have the piece of lane I need to safely continue.
    that being said, I get annoyed with cyclists that are generally rude or ignorant of 'common courtesy'.
    lets be honest, EVERYBODY violates traffic rules at some time or another.
    the point is to not be a jerk about it.
    I believe most drivers will tolerate bullsh** from cyclist if we do it in a reasonable manner.
    that being said, EVERYBODY gets annoyed with the jackas! who lacks common courtesy.

what I will say is that (as an avid cyclist) it chaps my ass to get yelled at by some chick riding with no light the wrong way on a sidewalk sans helmet, "DID YOU NOT SEE US??!!!" as I attempt to make a right turn on a busy street.

there are more cars and bikes on the road than ever before.
    that means there are more possible 'bad scenarios' from people's mistakes and ignorance.

you absolutely have a right to ride two abreast in certain circumstances....................but that may not be the appropriate thing to do.
    would you still do it?

having to watch 50 roadies clog up the entire lane on that same road several years back made me realize how annoyed drivers get when they encounter RUDE bikers.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that people remember the offensive behavior, and forget the appropriate behavior.
    likely the ass chewing you got was more about the past experiences this lady had, than specifically what you did that day.
    the better we (read ALL CYCLIST) can behave on the road, the better off we (read ALL CYCLIST) will be in that regard.
    For example, giving cyclists LAGRE amounts of space when YOU pass one in a car, will help conditon other drivers to do the same in the future.
    I NEVER had a car give me more than a couple of feet of space until fairly recently (last 5 years), and I will push (ride the center line) opposing auto traffic in my car (or slow down to avoid passing) to maintain a sufficient gap between a bike and my auto.
    not necessarily 'legal', but necessary on roads with anemic bike lanes.
    maybe the example we set on the road (driving and riding) will help educate the simple folks that just don't seem to understand how things NEED to be done.

I am not saying you did anything wrong, but just stressing the point that being part of the solution will help alleviate the problem...................since, I agree "this is getting out of hand"

C.

PDB
    SUFD
    After realizing I don't know what the rules are, I figured out how to work the google on the internets machine. There seems to be some conflicting info floating around.. but then again - the info may be different depending on your city/ county. See the below links

I'm not saying this/you/bike/car/me is right or that is wrong... and I'm certainly not saying that I would obey all of the rules even if I knew what they were (I don't know them, and I have gotten a ticket on my bike) - but it would probably make sense if we did know them.

Another interesting thought is that people from different cities expect a certain style of riding or driving - but since it seems like everyone in Colorado isn't from Colorado, that "expectaion" or "anticipation" you get in other places just doesn't exist. Riding in Chicago was much different than riding in rural Indiana - Just like riding in NY is different than Colorado.

Expect the worst, and try to educate yourself.
    Don't forget your helmet.

http://www.ci.fort-collins.co.us/bicycling/rules.php
    www.math.colostate.edu/~estep/bike/bikelaws.pdf
    www.dot.state.co.us/BikePed/Manual/BikeManual.pdf
    http://www.colorado-truckaccidents.c...cycle-Laws.asp
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...ree-to-parley/

BTW - do you carry a gun when you ride?
    Want to go green? Want to be low impact?
    Buy 2nd Hand Products!

Slopestyle Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by PDB
    I figured out how to work the google on the internets machine.
    That made me giggle. I'm going to use that from now on, ok?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsalty
    however, there is a group of what my friend calls "campaigners", which seem to be more interested in proving a point, than doing the right thing.
    I agree, as long as we admit there are "campaigners" on bikes as well. I also agree with the rest of your post and dig the term.
    Didn't Neil Young have a song Campaigner?
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marzjennings

There is no direct link between road, gas or car tax and paying for our public roads, tax is tax. So that local tax you may pay on a bike could end up paying for road repairs.

Most cyclist are also drivers.

It'll go away once some drivers understand that they don't own the road and they do have to share it with other road users. Last time I checked traffic congestion is caused by too many cars not by too many bikes.

Sheesh.
    tax is tax? as well as ignorance is ignorance...

Colorado roads facing funding crisis on top of HTF shortfall
    Colorado Springs Business Journal, May 30, 2008 by John Hazlehurst

* Print
    * Link

Money to build and maintain Colorado highways is already scarce, and the crisis will only be compounded by the effects of any shortfall in the Highway Trust Fund.

"Last month, we reduced our 2009 budget by $300 million, from $1.3 billion to $1 billion, based on forecast reductions of state and federal revenue," said Les Gruen, who represents Colorado Springs and most of the Pikes Peak Region on the Colorado Transportation Commission. "We're losing a ton of dollars from the HTF shortfall -- $120 million, which means $40 million each year for the next three years. We don't necessarily allocate federal funds to specific projects, but when you reduce overall funding, it affects everything we do."

Most Popular
    10 Jobs That Pay $30 An Hour
    Top 10 Outbound Telemarketing Campaign Mistakes
    Today's Best Part-Time Jobs
    Matrix Management: Not A Structure, A Frame Of Mind
    Five Ways To Successfully Negotiate A Salary

Colorado transportation construction and maintenance is currently paid for by the federal tax of 18.4 cents per gallon of gasoline (24.4 cents for diesel) and the state tax of 22 cents per gallon of gasoline (20.5 cents for diesel).

The owner of a mid-size car who drives 15,000 miles a year pays about $132 in state gas taxes and about $110 in federal gas taxes.

Between 1977 and 1992, before the Taxpayer Bill of Rights amendment was approved, requiring that any proposed state tax increases be submitted to the voters, the legislature raised the state tax by an average of a penny a year.

But since 1992, the tax has remained at its current level.

During those 18 years, construction cost inflation has increased at an average annual rate of 6.4 percent. During the last decade, "... the primary means by which we pay for transportation has eroded to less than a third of its (former) value," according to a report released during January by the governor's blue-ribbon transportation panel.

Just to compensate for inflation, the state fuel tax would have had to be increased by 1.5 cents annually during that period.

The dramatically escalating cost of highway construction projects in Colorado is illustrated by estimates of the cost to replace the mile-long Interstate 70 viaduct in Denver. Built during 1964 as part of the interstate highway system, and principally financed by the Highway Trust Fund, the viaduct cost $12.5 million. Now, scheduled for replacement after 44 years of service, a new viaduct will carry a price tag of $400 million -- 32 times the 1964 figure.

The panel argues that Colorado highways and bridges have deteriorated sharply during the last two decades, and that additional money must be raised to reverse the trend. Documenting present inadequacies, citing sharp increases in vehicle miles traveled on state highways and soaring construction costs, the panel recommended that voters and the legislature adopt a five-part menu of fee and tax increases that would increase Colorado transportation revenue by $1.5 billion.

Concluding that the tax on motor fuels could no longer bear the entire burden of transportation financing, the panel called for increased vehicle registration fees, a statewide lodging and automobile rental fee of $6 daily, an increase in the motor fuels tax of 13 cents per gallon, and increases in state severance and sales taxes.

The report was released at the beginning of the legislative session, but the General Assembly adjourned without taking any action to resolve the crisis.

"Something has to be done," Gruen said. "We're going to see deterioration in the quality of our transportation system, and we have to do something. Not just for us, for our children and grandchildren."

Copyright 2008 Dolan Media Newswires
    Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved.

PDB
    SUFD
    That made me giggle. I'm going to use that from now on, ok?
    I can't take credit for that gem... Chazz Michael Michaels gets the credit there.

Here's another goodie from the same -
    I'm a sex addict. It's my cross to bear. It's a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything!
    Want to go green? Want to be low impact?
    Buy 2nd Hand Products!

on my 3rd wind...
    Ooops! Wrong thread. Oh, well, at least I racked up another post to my mtbr resume.

Since I am here, need to confess...I broke a few traffic law driving home today from work. I thought it was OK since my violations weren't as offensive as the drivers' around me. Then I saw this thread...
    sth

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabs
    How many threads need to be devoted to this topic?

Here's the summary of the next 100 posts:

Cyclists have a legal right to use the roads as any other vehicle. See C.R.S. sec. 42-4-1412 http://bicyclecolo.org/page.cfm?PageID=45

Cyclists also have the same legal responsibilities as other vehicles.

Many cyclists (as well as drivers) routinely break traffic rules.

Cyclists annoy drivers and vice versa.

Many "mountain bikers" see a distinction between themselves and "roadies" and look upon "roadies" with contempt, even though we're all bike riders and many cyclists ride both road and mountain bikes.

Despite legal rights, in a physical car v. bike confrontaiton, the cyclist will lose, regardless of legal rights.

The risk of riding on the road depends on who you ask, where you ride, and is up for debate.
    Did I miss anything?
    Nicely summarized!
    Sadly, there will be plenty of people who want to restate all of the above in their own words...
    I drank the 29er koolaid- turns out it was POWERade

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsalty
    so you were riding to the north dam via the south dam (ie: heading west past JJ's)?

you were in the bike lane south of the carwash and the new (looks like storage sheds) construction?

were there any cars coming from the other direction?

was there a compelling reason to be riding two abreast, besides conversation?

how close did the caddy come to your friend?

I ask these question because I have to road ride EVERY time I am on a bike; whether I am on a cross or mtn bike.
    what I notice is that there seems to be mostly cool people on bikes and in cars respecting each others space when on the road....................

sounds like the lady in the caddy was one, not sure if the two of you also are?

bottom line for me is that I ROUTINELY ride the white line or on the road when the lane has debris or is nonexistent.
    I don't want to get run over, and will be aggressive to make sure I have the piece of lane I need to safely continue.
    that being said, I get annoyed with cyclists that are generally rude or ignorant of 'common courtesy'.
    lets be honest, EVERYBODY violates traffic rules at some time or another.
    the point is to not be a jerk about it.
    I believe most drivers will tolerate bullsh** from cyclist if we do it in a reasonable manner.
    that being said, EVERYBODY gets annoyed with the jackas! who lacks common courtesy.

what I will say is that (as an avid cyclist) it chaps my ass to get yelled at by some chick riding with no light the wrong way on a sidewalk sans helmet, "DID YOU NOT SEE US??!!!" as I attempt to make a right turn on a busy street.

there are more cars and bikes on the road than ever before.
    that means there are more possible 'bad scenarios' from people's mistakes and ignorance.

you absolutely have a right to ride two abreast in certain circumstances....................but that may not be the appropriate thing to do.
    would you still do it?

having to watch 50 roadies clog up the entire lane on that same road several years back made me realize how annoyed drivers get when they encounter RUDE bikers.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that people remember the offensive behavior, and forget the appropriate behavior.
    likely the ass chewing you got was more about the past experiences this lady had, than specifically what you did that day.
    the better we (read ALL CYCLIST) can behave on the road, the better off we (read ALL CYCLIST) will be in that regard.
    For example, giving cyclists LAGRE amounts of space when YOU pass one in a car, will help conditon other drivers to do the same in the future.
    I NEVER had a car give me more than a couple of feet of space until fairly recently (last 5 years), and I will push (ride the center line) opposing auto traffic in my car (or slow down to avoid passing) to maintain a sufficient gap between a bike and my auto.
    not necessarily 'legal', but necessary on roads with anemic bike lanes.
    maybe the example we set on the road (driving and riding) will help educate the simple folks that just don't seem to understand how things NEED to be done.

I am not saying you did anything wrong, but just stressing the point that being part of the solution will help alleviate the problem...................since, I agree "this is getting out of hand"

C.

Thanx for the thoughtful response. That is the area sorry I got mixed up it is the south dam. We went single file past the construction it was after that when the shoulder opened back up that this happened. Im surprised at the roadie hate around here. I ride mountain too but I work 2 jobs and my riding time I limited. So road is just a lot easier for me most of the time. I like to ride side by side with my friends some times. Its hard to talk when your single file. Riding with my friends and doing group rides is a big social thing for me itís a grate way to get out and have fun. I think so people need to open there minds to something different.

mtbr member
    A road cyclist should be able to do an unlimited trackstand at stoplights and have enough balance to ride the white line and/or stay right of it. That is the minimum level of skill required to ride the road IMO. When I hit the road that was my take on things. The OP and friend may have that skill level but from my experience 95% of roadies here do not even come close.

Go watch road cyclists at the intersection of Hwy's 74 and 103 in Bergen Park for a little while. Then head up 103 (Mt. Evans) to Echo. You will see a massive lack of balance and skill. People who can barely clip in and out properly at the intersection. No one will pull off a trackstand through the light much less even try one. Up on 103 watch for the following:

1. Riding two abreast with the left rider nearly on the centerline and both riders weaving 2-3 feet (side to side) per crank revolution.

2. Three abreast or more.

3. Dh roadies playing chicken with uphill vehicles in sharp corners.

4. People stopped in the middle of the lane straddling the top tube and gawking at the view of James Peak Wilderness and/or talking on their cell phone.

I have seen this and a lot more in the few years I have been using that road to shuttle DH. The roadie who played chicken with me (driving an F-150) was just insane.

This is a mountain bike forum. If you post road drivel here expect to be hammered. Expect it every time because most users here could care less about your issues with sucking exhaust. If you do care head over to a road bike site and whine away. But maybe first get enough skill to properly ride the damn thing out on public streets/roads or stick to the local bike path.

When I did the road I had enough respect for the sport that I acquired the balance skills to ride the white line without weaving and do a trackstand with no brakes. Kind of like how new mountain bikers practice in clipless BEFORE hitting the trails. Like at a grass park or around the block. Ever seen a roadie do this? Nope- they learn (if you call never improving your balance skills learning) right out there in front of us on the street.

True story- At 74 and 103 I saw a girl make an attempt to clip in to her road bike. She made it to the middle of the intersection straddling the top tube and fell over lightly. She got up and stood there looking at the bike. The light changed. Did she make an effort to get out of the road? No she continued to attempt to clip in while motorists honked and yelled at her. The light cycle ended with everyone bottled up in the intersection. Then the people on 103 started moving and honking. The lady was still in the road trying to clip in and now she is yelling at everyone to clear a path for her. Her friend is next to the road waving to vehicles to stay away like their is an accident ahead. Then the light cycles AGAIN and she is still 20 feet from clearing road. Two minutes have elapsed. The intersection is logjammed with cars. She finally drags her bike into the shoulder area, cussing out the drivers as they slowly go by. Oh and she was in full factory gear with an expensive carbon bike and $300 shoes. I then watched her head up the road in the wrong gear (a big one-which she was in when trying to clip in for two minutes) and then have to dismount to shift to an easier gear. Pathetic.

Whining about Jeff-blow sanitization is one thing (as this is the site for that stuff), but threads complaining about motorists when road riding should be deleted from this forum. Immediately. This forum's mod should step up once in a while..... like when some guy called some other guy's boss to complain about an internet bike gathering that almost no one will attend being scheduled the same weekend as his race. Weak.

I know this may start a sandy-mangina fest. But this forum is so lame lately with the bickering I dont really care if I stir this pot a little.

hmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieWonka
    Here on Long Island I sometimes see roadies riding 3 abreast and not move out of the way when a car comes from behind - happens ALL the time. Gives cyclists a bad rap in general - I don't care what two wheeled bike you ride. It boggles my mind how self-centered these guys are sometimes.

On that note, we could use more bike friendly roads. I'd like to road ride but don't want to deal with A-hole drivers and dangerous streets. Gas is going up if you haven't noticed - would be nice to just ride bikes everywhere all the time.
    Dude!!!!!
    What's a Flatland East Coast 1/2 Hippy doing posting on the FrontRange Forum?

Not enough silly bullsh1t going on in the Long Island boards?

friend of Apex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    I've seen some absolutely gorgeous female legs in white spandex....
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

mtbr member
    I like to ride side by side with my friends some times. Its hard to talk when your single file. Riding with my friends and doing group rides is a big social thing for me itís a grate way to get out and have fun. I think so people need to open there minds to something different.
    No roadie hate here but I will say that this is one thing that grates on me while driving. You want to be social, hit the coffee shop or bar. Seriously, it's similar to people in cars on their cells phones, you wanna chat... pull over and do it. When I ride the road I'm generally alone headed to a trail head, the times I ride with someone and they want to chat I tell them to save it until we stop, I'm here to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    You will see a massive lack of balance and skill. People who can barely clip in and out properly at the intersection. No one will pull off a trackstand through the light much less even try one. Up on 103 watch for the following:

1. Riding two abreast with the left rider nearly on the centerline and both riders weaving 2-3 feet (side to side) per crank revolution.

2. Three abreast or more.

3. Dh roadies playing chicken with uphill vehicles in sharp corners.

4. People stopped in the middle of the lane straddling the top tube and gawking at the view of James Peak Wilderness and/or talking on their cell phone.
    Perhaps this WILL come off as roadie hate but I have to agree with these statements. I live up a canyon and the amount of raodies I see that appear on the verge of BONK is amazing. This is where the dangerous weaving comes into play. You are already on or to the left of the white line zig-zagging with each rotation, scary.

People riding up a twisting canyon road with blind corners out in the lane so they can talk to one another.

Again, no hate just obsevations. I'll also add that I'm a damn cautious driver because I know how it feels to be on the road riding, that being said I keep my a$$ to the right of the white. Peace out.
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

Bad Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by dream4est
    A road cyclist should be able to do an unlimited trackstand at stoplights
    Why?

mtbr member
    It seems odd that several people on this thread have offered the opinion that roadies have elitist attitudes and yet with all the hate that's spewing here, I'd say that those attitudes come in all kinds of bike riders.

Do you really want all those choadies on our mountain bike trails? Let them have the road, even if they take half the lane. It's when they switch to mountain that "mountain bikers" support the trail sanitization.

Some full-kit wearing choadie on a mountain bike passed me (no surprise) on Pick n Sledge and mentioned how much better the trail was. I think we should do all we can do accomodate people who want to ride on the road versus on out trails.

mtbr member
    It seems odd that several people on this thread have offered the opinion that roadies have elitist attitudes and yet with all the hate that's spewing here, I'd say that those attitudes come in all kinds of bike riders.
    There are very few things that I hate in life and roadies don't even come close, just observations. Annoyed at times yes, hate and/or dangerous driving, no.
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

friend of Apex
    Some full-kit wearing choadie on a mountain bike passed me (no surprise) on Pick n Sledge and mentioned how much better the trail was.

Prolly some dork on a rigid SS niner
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

mtbr member
    Actually it was a Specialized hard tail. The bike of choice for lots of roadie-turned mtbrs and "try-athletes".

!Vamos, flaco!
    Quote Originally Posted by MtbRN
    Nicely summarized!
    Sadly, there will be plenty of people who want to restate all of the above in their own words...
    Thanks. It never ceases to amaze me. There are some topics that people will debate over and over again, ad nauseum.

Born With A Tail

A few random thoughts:

-If you want to socialize, don't do it in traffic. Go to the coffee shop and pose like they do in Boulder.
    -Learn to spell "great"
    -I have to ride some road on my commute. I expect no quarter and give none.
    -I want my epitaph to read "He had the right of way"
    -Some dude said "if you see me in a blue Audi" or something to that effect. You can't swing a dead cat in Boulder without hitting an Audi. You need to specify that you are the guy in the Audi, talking on the phone, wearing $300 sunglasses, checking your hair/sideburns in the rearview mirror and sporting either a Cervelo or Maverick on the roofrack. Then we'll know whom to flip the bird. Though I flip off every Hummer I see.
    -I work in traffic and also live on a dead-end dirt road. Why the hell do people think they need to drive so damn fast all the time? Have some fecking respect!
    -Completely off-topic, people who use "at" incorrectly annoy the piss out of me. ie. "where is it AT?" Not necessary and ignorant. I know it's petty and elitist, but something to ponder.
    -Go fast, take chances
    Tequila tonight, tomorrow we ride!

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Do you really want all those choadies on our mountain bike trails? Let them have the road, even if they take half the lane. It's when they switch to mountain that "mountain bikers" support the trail sanitization.
    So tell us Mike, what is it that makes you a real mountain biker?

Thread Terrorist
    are you guys done yet?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Per the U.S. Constitution (or at least interpreted as such since then), the right to travel is a guaranteed right. Driving, however, is a privilege that can be denied anyone. It'd be nice if drivers realized that they are simply exercising a privilege, whereas cyclist and pedestrians are exercising their right.

Members who have read this thread: 0