mtbr member
    May 2006

Getcha Some Ride

All, Less than a month away from the 2006 Eldora Escape(July 1st and 2nd)! We have a super sick STXC course laid out that goes right past the deck at the lodge. You will be able to sit on the deck drinking a cold Dales Pale Ale and be right in the action. The course is fast and challenging. I would encourage you gravity folks to come give it spin, you won't have to pedal too much! We also have the infamous XC course on Sunday that is by most accounts the fav on the MSC circut. The resort will allow camping both Friday and Saturday and they will have the bar and cafeteria open as well in the main lodge. We have some great prizes including cash, plus a sick raffle! There will also be a party Saturday night with live music. I encourage all to come on out and race, camp, eat, drink, laugh, race, drink! More info at www.warriorscycling.com. See ya there.

W.C.

eci
    can the short track course be completed by a short fat white guy on a 4x bike?

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Pre ride?

Hey Warriors,

It says the trails will be marked a week before for preride. Is there an opportunity to ride up there before then? I think I'll be gone the weekend before.

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Whoops

I just saw that the site has been updated. Now there is only preriding the weekend of the race. Oh well!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Eldora Escape

Yea sorry Hard we will be up there on Thursday the 29th to mark both courses. In additon you are right the site has been updated and the schedules are now there as well. Snowskilz are you descrbing me? See ya both there!

Preemptive Revenger
    Can you move the 40+ sport men to race with the other sport categories?

In some parts of the course there is not much passing, and the experts are significantly faster...it messes up the expert race when a slower sport gets stuck in the middle of a pack in the single track part.

I think both the sports and the experts would be happy with this change.
    Friends don't let friends give their money to NORBA.
    Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

mtbr member
    May 2006

Sport class

Thank you for the comment and suggestion on moving the sport class. You do make a good arguement and that is something we can look at for next year. However this year is locked and loaded!

mtbr member
    May 2006

Eldora Escape

All, One week until the Eldora Escape! This year will set the standard for XC racing in Colorado. Come on out and race, camp at the resort, get your grub on and have a few cold ones. The resort will allow camping on the property and they are throwing a party Saturday night in Nederalnd at the Mexican Grill with some live music. Come on out and getcha some! www.warriorscycling.com

i took the wheels home

Stxc

How long will each group be racing for-- Roughly 25-30 minutes? Gotta figure out many burritos to eat the night before to keep the competition at bay (ewww.)