mtbr member

Fruita Fat Tire Festival anyone?

I have 3 extra seats in my car and 3 extra trays on my rack. I'm planning on making the journey for the first time. Anyone else?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by regimom
    I have 3 extra seats in my car and 3 extra trays on my rack. I'm planning on making the journey for the first time. Anyone else?
    Possibly, when are you planning on driving down?
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke

mtbr member
    I'm fairly open. I was originally thinking of leaving Fri afternoon and returning Sunday sometime. I can be swayed. I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

ColoradoCoolBreeze
    First time? You will love it.

My group/family is heading out Wednesday morning. We like to catch a few rides before the crowds arrive.

I see by your profile you are in Littleton, me to. If you would like any trail info PM me. I would be glad to help.

mtbr member
    I'm fairly open. I was originally thinking of leaving Fri afternoon and returning Sunday sometime. I can be swayed. I'm a sucker for peer pressure.
    That sounds good, I need to confirm my schedule. I've also been to Fruita many times so I ca ngive you trail 411 also. Feel free to PM me.
    I have one firm belief about the American political system, God is a Republican and Santa Claus is a Democrat P.J. O'Rourke

Shread Ready
    Hi, I'm planning on going to this for my first time. I'm in Westminster, CO so I'd like to carpool if possible. Let me know when your going and where you plan to stay and for how long etc. Thanks, Chris

Edit, I was also told that Specialized will be having demos for their bikes. Does anybody know what days they'll be doing the demos? I have to leave Saturday the 25th so I won't be able to hang out on the final day (26th). The website shows the event last April 24-27. Anyone know when the demos bikes will be around? I'm hoping they'll have the demo bikes out on that Friday the 25th.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 04-10-2008 at 08:53 PM.

A Guy Who is Going Places
    I'll be there, I'm coming directly (ish) from the Otter Sea. So I'm thinking I'll be around on Wed. to ride.

Yeti is doing bike demos too... I ain't sayin' I'm just sayin', know what I'm sayin'?
    http://www.anthonysloan.com

Isaiah 15:5

There are many good bike companies out there, and I work for one of them.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Oh, I know what you're sayin', Anthony. I'll be there next weekend and FFTF weekend. I sure hope I can get a spin on a new Yeti whilst I'm there during FFTF! If only I knew someone...

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303
    If only I knew someone...
    You know me. Isn't that good enough?
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Sometimes...