Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Front Range Videos

Here's a recent video I made of Broken Hip in Pueblo. This is more than your standard GoPro footage. Anybody else have edited videos of Front Range rides..or anywhere for that matter? Post up! =)

Be sure to click "HD"

https://vimeo.com/65879053

mtbr member
    Nice!!!!!

Rockflopper
    Here is a collection of my videos from this winter/spring...mostly CO Springs and Buffalo Creek.

https://vimeo.com/mikejacobs

mtbr member
    Nice collection Rick, I need to get out to BC more watching your video!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Moranis View Post
    Here is a collection of my videos from this winter/spring...mostly CO Springs and Buffalo Creek.

Great Blackjack video. And damn that awkward jump at the bottom of the slab. I feel like I'm gonna go over the bars every time. Is that a new Enduro Evo you're riding? I was thinking about getting one, but got the comp instead for pedaling efficiency.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Impressive skills and cool video! I think BritguyinCO (not sure about the name) posted good videos on youtube, including this trail as I remember.
    2009 Stumpjumper Comp HT.
    An old Trek 820 ST.

gotta get up to get down
    https://vimeo.com/pdubs/videos

mostly co springs as well!

Now older but less slow!
    Nice edit Grrunk!

I'd like to do such edits but my riding time is so short it is very unusual for me to have the time to go back and take many angles/edits of the same ride. Hence my vids may be a little dull being mostly POV. Hence I'd decided to stop posting my videos here though due to the apathy I got on this forum.... People are more than welcome to subscribe to my YouTube channel as that is where all my videos go now. Perhaps when I get a more interesting video I'll post it here again.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNormsk View Post
    Nice edit Grrunk!

I'd like to do such edits but my riding time is so short it is very unusual for me to have the time to go back and take many angles/edits of the same ride. Hence my vids may be a little dull being mostly POV. Hence I'd decided to stop posting my videos here though due to the apathy I got on this forum.... People are more than welcome to subscribe to my YouTube channel as that is where all my videos go now. Perhaps when I get a more interesting video I'll post it here again.
    I enjoyed the videos and the comments made during the recordings. Keep them coming.
    2009 Stumpjumper Comp HT.
    An old Trek 820 ST.

mtbr member
    Nice edit Grrunk!

The three hours of shots it took didn't take much from my 7 days a week riding schedule ;-) Definitely continue to post your videos though. They're useful for people with limited riding time who want to check out an area before heading out. I thought the Log Drop video was cool. I think it captures that section very well.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by p_DuBs View Post
    https://vimeo.com/pdubs/videos

mostly co springs as well!
    Dude, where is that "downhillin" trail?

Now older but less slow!

Front Range Videos

Okay give me a couple of days and I may get round to posting some of today's epic at Indian Creek. I haven't watched it yet but we have a continuous 3-4 mile single track down hill. It was heaven!

Controlled Crash
    Sep 2010

Great video. I will be doing some riding there in a couple of weeks. Cpt Jacks and Section 16 have been suggested so it was great to see your section 16 video. Do you have the camera on your shoulder? If so, how did you mount it? Thanks

Now older but less slow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammedqur View Post
    Impressive skills and cool video! I think BritguyinCO (not sure about the name) posted good videos on youtube, including this trail as I remember.
    That is BritGuyInUSA and that's me. Link in my signature.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

I saw you and your buddy out there one day. I was with a group of about 3 and we pedaled from the bottom of blackjack back up to raspberry ridge together. Nice video man.

mtbr member
    Okay give me a couple of days and I may get round to posting some of today's epic at Indian Creek. I haven't watched it yet but we have a continuous 3-4 mile single track down hill. It was heaven!
    Awesome-ness!

Living the High Life
    Thank you all for videos that are not 100% helmet cam! Good god am I sick of videos that are just unedited helmet cam.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu View Post
    Thank you all for videos that are not 100% helmet cam! Good god am I sick of videos that are just unedited helmet cam.
    Truth...

Now older but less slow!

Front Range Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu View Post
    So I won't post my decent down Ringtail (4.5 miles, 1,500ft single track descent) or the plunge down #800/power line with Slow and Lubes then. Though they're edited they are still mostly pov chestcam....

Or is that acceptable?

mtbr member

I watched the section 16 video, and its freaky how it appears that your helmet and face are completely still while your bike is all over the place going over the bumps.

mtbr member
    So I won't post my decent down Ringtail (4.5 miles, 1,500ft single track descent) or the plunge down #800/power line with Slow and Lubes then.
    Why not? I wanna see, primarily the trail, so I couldn't care less if it's a chesty-cam POV. Up it K, cause I want to go do it when my typhoid is gone!

Edit: oops! You did up it huh? I'm at work and it seem where ever you up'd it to, I can't see it thanks to work's firewall/filtering.
    Last edited by Pau11y; 05-21-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Now older but less slow!
    Oh okay then... This is the Ringtail descent at Indian Creek. Warning it's long (15 minutes) but it has some cool music.

Now older but less slow!
    And this one is the #800/Powerline trail with Slow and Lubes.

Living the High Life
    So I won't post my decent down Ringtail (4.5 miles, 1,500ft single track descent) or the plunge down #800/power line with Slow and Lubes then. Though they're edited they are still mostly pov chestcam....

Or is that acceptable?
    Well if it's edited then just barely. And I see you didn't start with some one looking at the camera telling you it is on. Bonus for that.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Rockflopper
    Quote Originally Posted by bushido5 View Post
    Great video. I will be doing some riding there in a couple of weeks. Cpt Jacks and Section 16 have been suggested so it was great to see your section 16 video. Do you have the camera on your shoulder? If so, how did you mount it? Thanks
    I just had a standard helmet mount (contour)...its angled up slightly as I tend to keep my head low. Cpt Jacks is definitely a fun trail!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast