Perpetually single track

front range fire in winter....WTF???

Saw a fire out west of arvada, south of boulder on my road ride....9news link:
    http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf

Probably some jackarse throwing a butt out of his car....70 acres so far...I imagine it'll be contained soon, considering there's still snow on the ground from our last snow.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Saw a fire out west of arvada, south of boulder on my road ride....9news link:
    http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?O...7-c589c01ca7bf

Probably some jackarse throwing a butt out of his car....70 acres so far...I imagine it'll be contained soon, considering there's still snow on the ground from our last snow.
    No biggie - I'm sure they're just incinerating radioactive waste at that one place - what's it called ?- "Rocky Flats Ultra Eco - Friendly Animal Paradise"?

Perpetually single track
    They're gonna have some trails out there real soon...can't wait to ride on them...*cough* *cough*

locked - time out
    Sweet - I'll have to take my dog, Lucy, out there - maybe she'll be smarter if she grows a second head.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Sweet - I'll have to take my dog, Lucy, out there - maybe she'll be smarter if she grows a second head.
    There is not a chance in hell that you're dog Lucy is as stupid as my beagle Buddy

Perpetually single track
    Lucy chases parked cars from what I hear......

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Probably some jackarse throwing a butt out of his car....
    You got it....Just heard on the news it was someone who threw a cigarette out of his car. Geez.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Good stuff!

locked - time out
    Ever met a dog that can convey the intelligence of balsa wood - with a look?

She's one of the sweetest dogs you'd ever hope to meet - which is a good thing since she weighs about 135, half of which is head - but she's not too sharp.

Her sister, wanda (below), on the other hand - is probably plotting to take over the world as I type this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    You got it....Just heard on the news it was someone who threw a cigarette out of his car. Geez.
    My biggest pet peeve! I have been known to get out of my truck at stop lights, pick up the cig and thow it back at them. People who throw lit cigs out of the windows of their car deserve the worst punishment we can give them; that's right, execution!

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Her sister, wanda (below), on the other hand - is probably plotting to take over the world as I type this.
    No doubt who that kid's daddy is....not that there would be, but damn, he looks just like you. What a shame.....

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    No doubt who that kid's daddy is....not that there would be, but damn, he looks just like you. What a shame.....
    No Don - the one in the Spiderman shirt is my son.

I've long been of the opinion that those who throw trash out of their car windows, or dump it along the road, should be made to eat it - seriously.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    I have been known to get out of my truck at stop lights, pick up the cig and thow it back at them.
    That's classic. I was riding Dakota several years ago when I came across a Good Times cup - in the middle of the trail. It had not been there long, as the inside was still wet and there was no dirt in the water on it. I picked it up , stuffed it in the back of my jersey, and continued riding. As luck would have it, I ran into a couple walking up the trail within about 5 minutes of where I found the cup:

Me - "Hows it going today?"

Them - "Great, thank you."

Me - "Say, you guys didn't happen to eat at Good Times earlier did you?"

Them (with dumbfounded looks on their stupid mugs, and apparently thinking that I was some sort of prize patrol, based on the totally clueless smiles that crossed their faces when I asked this) - Why yes, as a matter of fact we did!!

Me - "Good, would you mind taking this sh1t and putting it in the trash?" (while handing them their cup)

Them (now red-faced with embarrasment over being caught acting like f#ckwits) - "Oh yes - thank you, sorry"

Me - "Thanks" (While throwing a perfectly executed spinning hook-kick to the trachea of the male - all slow and Matrix like)

Okay - I embellished a little on the last part, but it should've happened that way.

Perpetually single track
    I've long been of the opinion that those who throw trash out of their car windows, or dump it along the road, should be made to eat it - seriously.
    Hmmm...call me old fashioned, but I kinda like the old school method of ripping them out of their car and beating them mercifessly for a few minutes....perferably in front of their girlfriend. *sigh*...the good old days.

locked - time out
    Hmmm...call me old fashioned, but I kinda like the old school method of ripping them out of their car and beating them mercifessly for a few minutes....perferably in front of their girlfriend. *sigh*...the good old days.
    Perhaps they could be made to eat it hastily - and without utinsels?