Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Friday M.I.T.S. (Monument In The Snow) 1/29/10 5:00pm

Joe and I are going to hit the preserve tomorrow night if anyone is able to make it. Lower parking lot at 5:00 (ride by 5:15 or so), and Casa Fiesta post ride.

Conditions will likely be a small amount of fresh snow on top of crust and ice. Pace will be dog friendly. Post up if you can make it.

MTBR Contributing Editor
    Like I want to go anywhere near Joe "Cougar" Man, he is magnet for those wild animals? Oh, wait I was thinking of the Cougars at the Broadmoor bars!

Candlestick Maker
    Wish I could join you, but I'll be up in Breck for the weekend (not a bad alternative, at least).
    baker

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by pastajet
    Like I want to go anywhere near Joe "Cougar" Man, he is magnet for those wild animals? Oh, wait I was thinking of the Cougars at the Broadmoor bars!
    Yes but one problem, I think the term Cougar only applies when they are hunting young studs, in Joe's case, or ours, it would be more of a basic hookup type situtation

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    Pace will be dog friendly.
    Is that a Greyhound dog or Pug dog pace?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    Is that a Greyhound dog or Pug dog pace?
    Yes. Joe=Greyhound, kristian=Pug (and Hunter = Lab).

rr
    I don't do PC
    Hey I got to ride with Hunter several times in the last few weeks, great trail dog and he can haul so I would say greyhound.

Wish I had some lights I would join.

Your retarded
    Roeder, if you'd like, you can borrow my Amoebas for Friday night. I won't be able to join and won't be using them until next week.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Have fun, I will be at work!

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Roeder, if you'd like, you can borrow my Amoebas for Friday night. I won't be able to join and won't be using them until next week.
    Hey thx Nick, just saw this so it's probably too late but I don't think I can make it now anyways

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Update: Joe can't make the ride tonight. If anyone else was planning on coming, I would like to ride, but if not, I'm going to ride in Black Forest instead. I think that Joe and I were the only two who were going to make it so post up if you are going to be there.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Hey thx Nick, just saw this so it's probably too late but I don't think I can make it now anyways
    No worries, man. If you change your mind, you can swing by on your way out of town. Both batteries are charged and the lights are ready to rock.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Antitheist & Kitten lover
    Too cold for my blood, I'm not even going to pretend. I do like the idea of having our own ride acronym though, good work!
    Proud to race for Mojo Wheels

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Keep on posting the MITS rides - normally I can scoot over there, but tonight was too tight with work and other friday night nonsense. Thanks, again, for organizing!

jon

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonvelocity
    Too cold for my blood, I'm not even going to pretend. I do like the idea of having our own ride acronym though, good work!
    I like the acroynm stuff too, although it's a good thing that we're not riding in Clear Lake for this ride...

We need a better acronym though--I was just playing off the T.I.T.S ride name with that one. Maybe we need a standing weekly ride to go with the acronym....

Your retarded
    We could call it WCSRB or Weekly Colorado Springs Ride, Bitches.

I think I can.

Unless you have kids and a wife who works

Spoke to K-man earlier and I had to bail for this evening, family obligations and stuff like that.
    Roeder, Sunday morning AFA, or Molly Hatchet before Super Bowl is the thought, you in?
    Game is at 4 is it not?

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

rr
    I don't do PC
    SB is next weekend, not sure about the weekend yet but do want to get out one day.