ARC Driver

freehub condition

I'm thinking about picking up this hub. Does that free hub look too rough to slip a cassette over without issues?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Fixed and single.
    You could have some troubles getting one on and it can only get worse. But, if its a good deal you could always pick up a new freehub body...

Your retarded
    I've had freehub bodies look like that. It's a good reason why I now only buy spider-cassettes for aluminum freehub bodies. The solution I've used in the past is to file the burs on the freehub body and then only use a spider-cassette like a SRAM PG-990.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

ride
    What Nickle said. You could file the rough edges down. Just be sure to run an XT, XTR, or SRAM 990 cassette. As long as the internals of the hub are good, I wouldn't think twice about the asthetics of the freehub.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

ARC Driver
    I was thinking about runing a KCNC cassette on it. Good idea?

Your retarded
    If the KCNC cassette you want to run looks like the one below, you should be OK. You're just trying to avoid using a cassette that has sprockets that individually interface with cassette body because they have a tendency to gouge aluminum CBs.

A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.