MountainMafia "Boss"

FR Trail(s) with obstacles new Co Springs

Does anyone know of any trails close to Co Springs that have some FR obstacles? I would love to find something with bridges, teeter-totters, gaps, etc. I know that there is an area that will supposedly have some North Shore type of stuff out @ Red Rock Canyon, but I was wonering if there is anyting else like that around here.
    "Live to ride... FREERIDE to live!!!!!!"

Inflexable...
    Nope. Nothing like that in COS...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Shoulda went faster
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMafia
    Does anyone know of any trails close to Co Springs that have some FR obstacles? I would love to find something with bridges, teeter-totters, gaps, etc. I know that there is an area that will supposedly have some North Shore type of stuff out @ Red Rock Canyon, but I was wonering if there is anyting else like that around here.
    There is a small public beginner "freeride" park already in place at Red Rock Canyon. If there were some other areas nobody is going to post them for the internet to see.

Thread Terrorist
    Aren't hikers obstacles?

MountainMafia "Boss"
    I think you're right IndecentExposure... hikers are in fact obstacles...

I know that the beginner areais open @ Red Rock canyon, I was just hoping there were some good trails already being used.Granted I know that if there are any in existence, people aren't going to want new riders hitting them. I was just hoping to prey on someone's generousity I doubt the FS would allow any obstacles to exist for very long, but if anyone feels like shooting me a PM if they are willing to show me something, or they need help building some obstacles, then I'd be glad to help out.
    "Live to ride... FREERIDE to live!!!!!!"

Members who have read this thread: 0