I heart the drops

Fork / Shock service in denver area?

I am wondering what would be the best shop to get my fork and shock serviced
    I do not want to drop a load of cash to get the shock pushed either

2004 888R
    2004 vanilla rc

holding back the darkness
    check out push industries up in loveland. www.pushindustries.com
    great work.
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    Check with Mojo Wheels

I heart the drops
    I was thinking about mojos since they are the freeride shop around here but I dont know if they work on suspension since it can be tricky

Team Blindspot
    The Van RC is a no-brainer. Get it up to Loveland, and Push will have it back in your hands in a few days. Much better service and waay faster than Fox.

Push does not work on Zoke forks, however.
    Astigmatic Visionary

I heart the drops
    Yes I know but I am not trying to drop 100 to get a 3 year old shock tuned up
    thats why I said I do not want it pushed because I just need an oil change and a nitrogen fill and new eyelet bushings
    it has been pushed before so it would be a waste of my time to send it back because it has their seals and valves already in it

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsaam
    I was thinking about mojos since they are the freeride shop around here but I dont know if they work on suspension since it can be tricky

Well, the mechanics at Mojo are also their team mechanics so I am sure that they can handle it. You should give them a call, especially considering that you stated in your first post that you don't care to spend the cash to push it right now. I don't know if he is still there or not, but they used to have a guy named Matt that was a great mechanic and a very cool guy.

holding back the darkness
    You might check with push anyway... the offer a service program on the shocks and forks they tune. For instance I think it's about $25 for them to rebuild my RP23 for routine air sleeve service- that includes the factory service kit.
    Might be worth your time.
    **** censorship

I heart the drops
    ok cool im gonna give mojos a call for routine servicing and oil change

Thread Terrorist
    Mojo's hands down for fork work. I have heard good reviews about the Push guys on Fox only. I personally would take all my stuff to Mojo first and ask them what you should do.

Wheatridge did a fork rebuild on my neighbors bike and screwed it up big-time. Its leaking more now than ever.

mtbr member
    I would go to Mojo's in Denver, or The Fix in Boulder. The fix has super fast service, great pricing, and reallly smart crew. I have not had any of my stuff worked on at Mojo's, but everyone I know that has keeps going back.
    --I would not go to wheatridge for service, kinda overpriced service compared to the other great shops in the area.

abnormally aspirated
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rfields4013
    Well, the mechanics at Mojo are also their team mechanics so I am sure that they can handle it. You should give them a call, especially considering that you stated in your first post that you don't care to spend the cash to push it right now. I don't know if he is still there or not, but they used to have a guy named Matt that was a great mechanic and a very cool guy.
    LOL - matt now works for PUSH.

EDIT: I take my DH stuff to Mojo or the Fix depending on where I'm living. Sorry to hear about someone's bad experience with WRC. They are a superb shop for XC stuff... so take thing with a grain of salt. They have some very knowledgeable mechanics back there.

friend of Apex
    Get your shocks pushed.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

mtbr member
    I'm sure Mojo can help with the fork, but I didn't think many shops worked with Nitrogen.

Your option might be Fox and Push. I wouldn't want Fox messing up my Pushed shock. I would only send my shock to Fox if it was a warranty issue, IMHO.

Call Push, see what they say.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Push

Send you shock to push, sent my rp23 there this summer after it blew out, and after people raved to me about it. I thought I'd give it a try, but didn't really think it could be that much better. Let me tell you, its the best upgrade of any kind I've done to my bike of any kind, seriously I was amazed. I know I sound like a PUSH salesman, but having a shock tuned exactly to your weight, bike, and riding style completely changes how the bike rides.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Push. 'Nuff said.
    jon