Light freak

FIFOŽ Summer Solstice ride this morning

Great morning for a ride

Now back to the Front Range Soap Opera

The 5th knuckle
    MUCH better scenery than my ride. Can't wait until it comes back into rotation.

old skool newbie
    I was going to give props about the sign. You know, solving the endless dabate about who yields to whom. But can we really believe it - it's got a bigfoot on it ! ? The debate continues...

rabbit season, duck season

I'm with stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I was going to give props about the sign. You know, solving the endless dabate about who yields to whom. But can we really believe it - it's got a bigfoot on it ! ? The debate continues...

rabbit season, duck season

The sign also come from boulder, that should say enough about the sign...............

Didnt they just take away a bunch of MTB trails..............Have to add to the soap opera

lucky enough
    Didnt they just take away a bunch of MTB trails..............Have to add to the soap opera
    No, the city has not taken any trails away recently. There were some they were considering added but were voted down. However there is progress being made. A way to avoid the dash across hwy 39 from Marshall to Community Ditch is in the planning stages.
    "Don't take life so serious, son . . . it ain't no how permanent." - Porky Pine

Heads up Flyboy!!
    Nice Scar!!

Calling mine the Sunrise Laps...did one yesterday at Lair O the Bear and this morning at Apex and Chimpex...We shall have to hook up again soon for early morning laps. Looking towards Idaho Springs tomorrow morning with Little Bear to Warren Gulch

Bad Andy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics View Post
    Nice Scar!!

Calling mine the Sunrise Laps...did one yesterday at Lair O the Bear and this morning at Apex and Chimpex...We shall have to hook up again soon for early morning laps. Looking towards Idaho Springs tomorrow morning with Little Bear to Warren Gulch

Time?