mtbr member

Facebook is slowly rotting my brain

I'm just about to turn 40 and with my years I've realized that Facebook is only good for pointing out how lazy and boring my friends and family are! I block all the apps but two pop up in its place. I don't care about farms, what god is telling you through FB or which princess is most like you!! Grr. I'd rather learn about new trails and how others are feeding the fix. Hit me up if you ride the front range and occassionally talk about MTB, riding Keystone or who you favor for the DH World Cup. Princesses and Farmers need not apply! Ha!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/chris.arellano1

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by nitecrwlr
    I'm just about to turn 40 and with my years I've realized that Facebook is only good for pointing out how lazy and boring my friends and family are! I block all the apps but two pop up in its place. I don't care about farms, what god is telling you through FB or which princess is most like you!!
    Careful. The FB Mafia folks won't be happy to hear this.

Agent of tang
    Aug 2005
    How's your farm doing?

mtbr member
    I wonder if you can grow weed on your FB farm?
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

zrm
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Like anything on the interwebz, FB can be either quite useful or quite a waste of time. Depends on what you do with it. In the very least it doesn't have the anonymity which can breed obnoxiousness that so many web forums can.

Bottom line on everything on the web, take it with suspended judgement and don't spend too much time and energy on it.