crashes in parkinglot

Dumb question.... Kenda Krads at Buff Creek?

I was thinking (i know its rare) would Kenda KRads (the dirt jump/park tire) be a good idea on Buff creek. or stick with the good old Maxis Highrollers and Kenda Nevegals?

Might be hitting up Buff Creek this sat and was thinking some fast rolling tires might be really fun.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed
    I was thinking (i know its rare) would Kenda KRads (the dirt jump/park tire) be a good idea on Buff creek. or stick with the good old Maxis Highrollers and Kenda Nevegals?

Might be hitting up Buff Creek this sat and was thinking some fast rolling tires might be really fun.
    Dunno about the Krads but the Kenda Short Trackers work great in most Front Range conditions that I've come across and they're a very fast tire.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I've ridden Dakota Ridge on my DJ hard tail with Hollyrollers front and rear!

I would say yes if you don't want to change tires go for it, like you said they will roll fast. And the pea gravel stuff at Buffalo Creek should make for some great drifting opportunities!

And when you go back to a tire that really hooks up you will corner even better!

Go for it!

Rides Uphill Slow
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed

I've always thought of running those tires out at Hall Ranch. could be fun and fast.