locked - time out

DR/MW Sunday afternoon?

2:00pm or so - anyone interested? I'm open to suggestions for other rides around the same time (including - gasp - those of the 700 X 23 or so variety)

locked - time out
    urban?

I can't ride 45!
    Hope you are out there now ripping it up. Got to watch the KU v UK game this afternoon. How about a late lunch ride tomorrow? Could do a sprint around Elk Meadow or something a bit longer -- even something on the road?

jason

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb
    Hope you are out there now ripping it up. Got to watch the KU v UK game this afternoon. How about a late lunch ride tomorrow? Could do a sprint around Elk Meadow or something a bit longer -- even something on the road?

jason
    Well, not quite, but I did get a halfway decent road ride in. Does anyone have any idea how the trails are doing up in Evergreen (or have you been on them Jason?). I'll bring the bike along tommorrow and try to get in touch in the AM - does any time in particular look best for getting out?

I can't ride 45!
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Well, not quite, but I did get a halfway decent road ride in. Does anyone have any idea how the trails are doing up in Evergreen (or have you been on them Jason?). I'll bring the bike along tommorrow and try to get in touch in the AM - does any time in particular look best for getting out?
    I hit the lower loop of Elk Meadow on Thursday. About 95% of the trail was snowpacked. It was nice and grippy snow then but might be more mushy now. Neither 3 Sisters or Elk Meadow/Bergen are particularly muddy trails so my guess is that much of both would be OK tomorrow. One'ish will probably work best for me. How about you? Which bike you bringing, 700c or 26"?

locked - time out
    I hit the lower loop of Elk Meadow on Thursday. About 95% of the trail was snowpacked. It was nice and grippy snow then but might be more mushy now. Neither 3 Sisters or Elk Meadow/Bergen are particularly muddy trails so my guess is that much of both would be OK tomorrow. One'ish will probably work best for me. How about you? Which bike you bringing, 700c or 26"?
    I'll probably bring the MTB as I've been going through dirt withdrawl. I'll plan on 1pm and get in touch beforehand just to confirm.

My cup runneth over
    Didn't post, but looked for S1ngletrack in the Zorro parking lot - maybe next time. I got a pretty decent ride in and will post in a second...

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by rmac
    Didn't post, but looked for S1ngletrack in the Zorro parking lot - maybe next time. I got a pretty decent ride in and will post in a second...
    Rats - I was afraid to try it because I figured the ride would be really muddy, oh well...

I can't ride 45!
    I'll probably bring the MTB as I've been going through dirt withdrawl. I'll plan on 1pm and get in touch beforehand just to confirm.
    Want to plan on an Evergreen location of MW/DR?

locked - time out
    Want to plan on an Evergreen location of MW/DR?
    Works for me - what location? I brought my bike and am ready to go whenever (I'm assuming 1pm)

I can't ride 45!
    Works for me - what location? I brought my bike and am ready to go whenever (I'm assuming 1pm)
    Should we checkout 3 Sisters? Have no idea what the conditions are like but worth a look. Meet at 1 pm at the lower parking lot?

jason

locked - time out
    Should we checkout 3 Sisters? Have no idea what the conditions are like but worth a look. Meet at 1 pm at the lower parking lot?

jason
    Sounds like a plan. I drive a silver 4 Runner and ride an AC1 - see you there @ 1.

Josh

A Guy Who is Going Places
    Sounds like a plan. I drive a silver 4 Runner and ride an AC1 - see you there @ 1.

Josh
    Good ride, I feel somewhat worked. Thanks for waiting on my on my slow, single"speed" ass.

http://www.anthonysloan.com

Isaiah 15:5

There are many good bike companies out there, and I work for one of them.

locked - time out
    Definitely - thanks again for the ride guys, it was a good time.