Thread: doggie style

single track ****

doggie style

Enjoying some single track this past Saturday w/ my disease carrying, genital sniffing, hiker pouncing dogs. They would've rather been at home in the yard, but I forced then to come anyhow. What a beautiful weekend. Hope everyone got in a good ride. Doing a dog friendly ride thursday eve if anyone's interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Quote Originally Posted by front range migz
    Enjoying some single track this past Saturday w/ my disease carrying, genital sniffing, hiker pouncing dogs. They would've rather been at home in the yard, but I forced then to come anyhow. What a beautiful weekend. Hope everyone got in a good ride. Doing a dog friendly ride thursday eve if anyone's interested.
    I can't make this Thursday, but I'm hoping to meet up with you soon to do a ride. I've got to get me and my dogs used to the altitude and climbing before I do a ride with anybody though.

jl
    climb
    I might be interested on Thursday. I PM'ed you about Tuesday... Are you planning anything for Tuesday night?
    Ride On!

Team Cspine
    Quote Originally Posted by jl
    I might be interested on Thursday. I PM'ed you about Tuesday... Are you planning anything for Tuesday night?
    Was one of the dogs taking pictures? I hear some breeds have opposable thumbs now...
    Sorry what?

I ride a bike.
    That looks like a beautiful trail, what trail is it? I don't know if you are just inviting people you know, but I'd like to join the ride on Thursday.

single track ****
    Quote Originally Posted by colorado
    That looks like a beautiful trail, what trail is it? I don't know if you are just inviting people you know, but I'd like to join the ride on Thursday.

I've no idea what name of trail is, so I've been calling it doggie style. Anyone is welcome to join. We're meeting in Lyons (7pm tonight) directly accross street from black bear Inn, and just past welcome to Lyons sign on your left. See you tonight if you can swing it. Miguel

Evil Lurks
    In. See you there.