Thread: Dog parkour

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Dog parkour

Check out this doggie from Ukraine (next up they're going to train him to ride a trials bike):

A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

Now with 20% more fat!!
    Parkour!!!

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy View Post
    Check out this doggie from Ukraine (next up they're going to train him to ride a trials bike):
    I think Hitechredneck just met his awesomeness match...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

mtbr member
    that is awesome - if my dog could do that I would get some health insurance for him. the ladder climbing is amazing.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryhead View Post
    that is awesome - if my dog could do that I would get some health insurance for him. the ladder climbing is amazing.
    I don't think there is such a thing as dog insurance in Ukraine.

My little neighbor doggie Molly never jumps. Well, almost never. I spoil her with treats every now and then. I was over at her place a few weeks ago and she was really amped up. I said "you want a treat" she about flipped out. I came back with one and put it on the raised countertop with stools. She launched up about 3' onto that stool to get that treat.

Never before, never since. She knows she can do it but just refuses to. A one time occurrence.
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett