mtbr member
    May 2009

DJ Spots in/near Co. Springs

Ive done a little searching and just want input on a few places, im new to DJ converted from racing bmx, looking for intermediate jumps. so far ive rode Goose Gossage(co springs) and just found Goldenrod Trails(co springs)

i would like input on:

Gunbarrel, Boulder

Research Park, Boulder

Wilson Woods, Evergreen

Sunset Park, Denver

and any other trails out there, my freetime is tight so i dont want to drive somewhere and have it suck.

thanks ahead of time!

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Where is Goldenrod ?? hows that action ??

anyway- Sunset is sick-- it recently has been getting revamped by all the best fr riders in the reigion!! Their are multiple jump lines from forgiving to tech. Probably the best running area in the entire front Range right now. Gunbarrel is always good but I havn't been out there for a while and don't know how it is currently.

word

BIKES!!!!
    Mar 2004
    In the interest of continuing to have dirt jumps to ride please do not post directions to any illegal trails in this forum. Good trails are hard to come by but easy to lose. Pay respect to the locals and their hard work. No dig, no ride.

Slopestyle Rider
    All of the above spots are legal and public. That being said, PM's are the best way of getting/giving directions.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    im just lookin on rider input from the places, like i said i dont wanna drive an hour or 2 to a lame place, i seen a video on Lory Dirtjumps, and picture from Sunset Park, both look pretty ill. and ive seen a few pics of Gunbarrel.

i read that gunbarrel got trashed? is it fixxed?

those are the 3 placed i would probably travel too, they seem like they have alot of jumps.

Slopestyle Rider
    My buddy is digging at Gunbarrel, but I don't know the conditions right now.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    is lory pretty good- is it worth spending a day up there and driving from golden??