mtbr member

Dirtlabs will be offering FREE SUSPENSION SET UP

Dirtlabs will be offering FREE SUSPENSION SET UP now through the end of November.
    How it works:
    -you call/email/ snail mail/ smoke signal us to set up an appointment.
    -appointments are 30 minutes
    - We will set the sag both front and rear, set rebound, compression, and any other settings.
    - You will leave here with a good base tune on your suspension, and also some direction on how to adjust it.

They are located in Boulder, CO

I have never had work done there, but they come highly recommended. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

mtbr member
    I had this done a couple months ago with them when I bought a new bike and can highly recommend it. Luby is a good guy who knows his stuff and for free, what do you have to lose?

Front Range, Colorado
    Will they tune up and old suspension design?
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Will they tune up and old suspension design?
    No clue, give em a call and find out. I went from an old hard tail to a full suspension recently and was clueless on what each lever or knob did so I went up and saw them. I ended up getting a protune and suspension set up and am glad I did. I'm now getting full travel with no break in period and I understand how everything works.

..ouch
    Luby/Dirtlabs rocks.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by poonamibaxter View Post
    No clue, give em a call and find out. I went from an old hard tail to a full suspension recently and was clueless on what each lever or knob did so I went up and saw them. I ended up getting a protune and suspension set up and am glad I did. I'm now getting full travel with no break in period and I understand how everything works.
    Thx I'll give em a ring.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

insert sarcasm here
    Quote Originally Posted by poonamibaxter View Post
    What is this protune you speak of? I checked their website and didn't see anything about custom tuning aka like Push'd, Avalanche, Bikeco, etc. I'm thinking about getting my Fox 34 tuned this winter, and a free suspension set up would be a nice bonus.
    I'm always looking for new people to ride with. If you are on the Front Range, shoot me a PM and let's go ridin'.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Hey All!
    Not sure how this made it on MTBR, pretty cool though!
    The FREE suspension set up, is us helping you get your current suspension set up for your weight and riding style. It is a way for us to help get you a good base tune and better understand how the settings should be adjusted. I know a few of you have already contacted us. Our PRO-tune (not included in the set up) is something we started doing on New forks, which is remove the lowers and pre-lube everything, we have offered the pro-tune on non-new products, but prefer to do the whole overhaul if the fork/ shock has not been serviced in a season. I hope this helps clarify. Email me if you need more info Luby at Dirtlabs.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Dirtlabs

mtbr member
    Just picked up my 2008 Rocky Mountain ETSX-70 after getting the front fork Rebuild, and getting the free front and rear suspension set up. They set up sag, and damping for you, write down the numbers and keep them on file for you. Super nice guys and know what they are doing. First time I paid for anything from them. The first time I went in their shop was when they were by the Valmont bike park. I had just bought my Rocky Mountain, put air in the rear shock and it leaked out. I had dirt in the valve. Walked in to there shop and they pulled the valve cleaned it out, put in new valve, aired it up, and said have a good day no charge for that. That is great customer service, and why I will use them for now on. Oh and they have 24 hour turn around on rebuilds.