Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Dirt Labs Suspension Now Open!!!!!!!

Dirt Labs is now open in Boulder!!!

Dirt Labs is owned and operated by Luby, who used to work for Maverick Bikes in the tech and sales departments, prior to that he worked at Quality Bicycle Productís Shock Treatment Center, he has years of experience and Knowledge in Suspension and disc brake repair. Dirt Labs is located in Boulder, and will accept most brands of suspension and disc Brakes for routine maintenance and repairs. Not only can you get great service, but you also get great customer service, Luby will discuss what you like and dislike in your suspension and can help with set up. Dirt Labs is available to anyone; if you are not local to Boulder you can always ship your Fork, Rear Shock, or disc brakes to him. Turn around times are 1-7 days.
    Any Questions, or to get an RA# Please contact luby@dirtlabs.com

Dirt Labs
    3085 Bluff St.
    Boulder,CO 80301

Your retarded
    SPAM!!!

Ha! First one to point out that this is SPAM. You other SPAM declaring b1tches are too slow for my ninja ways. Suckas...
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Rolling
    I gave up.

I can't seem to find any fresh ways to make the spam threads more interesting.

Plus, I must have cursed myself in the Mountainsmith thread because our pack failed (shoulder strap) over the weekend in the back country. if I poke fun here, my shock my explode.

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    I gave up.

I can't seem to find any fresh ways to make the spam threads more interesting.
    What are you still doing here? I thought you quit?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    SPAM!!!

Ha! First one to point out that this is SPAM. You other SPAM declaring b1tches are too slow for my ninja ways. Suckas...

Whoa Dude, I just checked with the guys at MTBR and they said go for it, I just want to let people know I am open, whats wrong with that, I don't want to start a blame game, but I checked eveyrthing out.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Labs
    Whoa Dude, I just checked with the guys at MTBR and they said go for it, I just want to let people know I am open, whats wrong with that, I don't want to start a blame game, but I checked eveyrthing out.

Welcome to my nightmare. Pay no attention to those silly mortals. Every post here is SPAM in one way or another.

By the way, I actuallly appreciate the message as I am having some issues with my FOX RP3. I don't want to push it because I like the lockout.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Labs
    It's not so much of a slam against your post, but more of a joke against threads and posts created to advertise since there has been a fare bit of debate about this subject on the FR boards in the past. Personally, I don't care for threads like this one, but if the powers that be give it the green light I guess I'll have to accept it, eh?
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

ride
    Hey Dirt Labs, I'm glad to see that you've finally got it going. Good luck with everything. I'll give props to Luby - he's a good guy and does good work. Plus he got left behind in the Maverick fallout and he's got a family to support.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

Really I am that slow
    If I wasnt full rigid...

I'd be all over this. Luby's good people!
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

Oh, So Interesting!
    I think one new thread announcing a new shop or service is fine.

Good Luck!

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.

Shattering Glass
    Can't wait for the bike to break again....which will probably be soon. Thanks for the info.

skillz to pay billz
    would this be a 'push' equivalent?

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Similer to Push, But I will work on Most brands. I know most other of the other Suspesnions Shops around the U.S. and all of them have been very supportive.

Outcast
    Dirtlabs, is your bussiness mostly about rebuilding/servicing with original parts, or are you also into modifying and offering custom suspension? Do you fabricate any of your own components?

i like rocks
    darnit, i was in boulder the other day and suffering a leaky seal on my van, would have stopped in.
    Tim M Hovey

IMBA CAMBr COMBA BMA
    Transition Bottlerocket
    Gary Fisher Rig
    Blk Mrkt MOB 4x
    1950 CJ3a
    1999 F350 PSD

mtbr member
    Would have tried you guys but just got another shock PUSH-ed. Maybe I'll call to chat about the Pike even though I have to say- my loyalty lies with PUSH- those guys got some crazeee skillz...

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Hey, I just came across this thread and I just wanted to put in my two Cents about Dirt Labs.

I was looking for a shop that was confident enough to work on my Maverick DUC32 when the the travel adjuster went out. When most shops were kinda iffy, I ended up contacting maverick and they recommended Luby at dirt labs.

Not only was he wanna the nicest shop guys i've ever dealt with, but when i told him i was planning on riding keystone that week he had super fast turnaround (next day). He asked lots of questions about my riding and riding style which led to a much improved DUC32 and future customer.

I get off work when his shop is closes so he was nice enough to meet at the shop at later hours so that i could drop it off and pick it up. Its not often that you see someone go above and beyond to earn your business. Luby seemed like a guy that just loved mtn biking and was easy to talk to. I really hope this shop takes off.

I would really recommend this shop and Luby.

Stiff yet compliant
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    If I wasnt full rigid...
    Do you really need to bring that up on a family forum?

Thread Terrorist
    Spam, Shmam... Good to know there's another shock company in town that I can DRIVE my stuff too.

holding back the darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMountain
    Would have tried you guys but just got another shock PUSH-ed. Maybe I'll call to chat about the Pike even though I have to say- my loyalty lies with PUSH- those guys got some crazeee skillz...
    PUSH does excellent work. Great guys, great service, great product. However... a little competition usually pays dividends to the consumers.
    Props to Luby for having the minerals to give startup biz a shot. Best of luck in your new endeavour!
    **** censorship

mtbr member
    Awight...I may call to see how effectively you guys convince me to send in my Pike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Finally A Real Shop!!!!!!!

I was on my way out of town to ride Monarch Crest and was stoked for the trip. I thought I was screwed when I went out the the garage to find my seals leeking 1 day before the trip. I heard about Dirt Labs and called, Luby was able to rebuild my Duc32 in 1 day. This shop is pro, thanks again Luby you rock!

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Right On!!!!

Dirt Labs is awsome! Great customer service and excellent turn around time. Super nice to have a local speciality sus shop. Right on Luby!

mtbr member

Great shop!

I don't post often but the experience I had with Luby and Dirt Labs deserve a post. I wasn't getting the ride I wanted out of my Duc so I took it in to Dirt Labs and had him do an overhaul and tune.

Luby was great to work with; spent some time with me discussing what I wanted and how I ride and then worked his magic. Plus he had my bike back to me quick (of course it starts raining and snowing so the weekend plans have changed!).

I will be recommending Dirt Labs to all my friends.
    Feels like an Arby's night.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowerThenSnot
    If I wasnt full rigid...

I'd be all over this. Luby's good people!
    there have got to be a number of unbelieveable jokes in that comment! for example you should be full rigid to get all over it.

or something punchy along those lines.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast