Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Is Dirt Labs (Boulder) still in business?

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  luby 
#1 ·
I've called a bunch of times but they don't answer the phone. Anyone know other places in the area to get a rear shock (Fox rp23) rebuilt? I know Push is in Loveland but prefer something closer

#10 ·
Hey Guys,
Yes we are still open. I apologize if the phone response has been delayed. We have been swamped and have been busy trying to stick with a fast turnaround time. With that said we have had some recent changes, and brought on some new staff, and a business partner. Please Welcome Mike Howse, as co-owner of Dirtlabs, he will be helping with keeping up on our turn-around time,and also with our customer service. We have a new phone # 720-213-4742.
We Still have Kevin and I doing repairs/tuning as well.
If you called our old phone, it is my fault and I apologize.
Thanks

#2 ·
They're definitely still around and in business. We can help you out if you don't mind the drive to Lyons. If it's just leaking air, that's easy and relatively cheap. If it needs the damper rebuilt, that's a little more involved.

#8 ·
I had three different forks rebuilt at Dirt Labs last month. Very fair price. Excellent turn around time. Post ride report on the rebuilds: the forks never felt better, even better than new. Dirt Labs knows their stuff. He was a bit slow on my initial email inquiry, but made up for that with everything else. You cant go wrong with Redstone either from what I hear. I've had a Fox float RL Pushed and that was a huge improvement too, even with the lockout removed (don't miss it at all).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.