mtbr member

Good job! dirt jumps in Castle Rock?

Live in Parker and looking for dirt jumps around Parker or Castle Rock. Anyone? Beginner to Intermediate primarily. I go up to County Line BMX and Wheel Park, but looking for more DJ specific style exercise. Hope there are some out there!

Slopestyle Rider
    Not that I know of.

I rode Sunset Park in Lakewood yesterday and the jumps were in great shape. The jumps are located at Kipling and 8th. back in the neighborhood. You will see a park with slides and a basketball court, and the jumps are up on the hill. Bring water as there are no water fountains there. There are several lines ranging from small to huge.

mtbr member
    There are some new trails in castle rock that i know of. and i keep hearing rumors of DJ's that will be soon to come.

Thunder Chunky
    not yet in castle rock...some new trails just opened in the meadows but i havent ridden them yet. We are also getting a freeride park down here(i think it will include djs) and construction is planned to start late summer or this fall. Right now we're still just in the planning stages though.
    Purple Popcorn