Time is not a road.

Devil's Backbone Trail Maintenance Day

There is a scheduled trail maint. day at the Devil's Backbone Open Space in Loveland on Sat. Oct. 23rd from 8:30 to 1:30. If anyone is interested, call Elaine (970-649-4552) at Larimer Cnty Parks and Open Lands or let me know, I'll call her. She would like to have some numbers before hand so that they can plan for tools.

This is not trail building day for the Indian Creek area. I believe that is scheduled for May 2005. And yes, it's the same day as the Velo Swap.

Bodhisattva
    Count me in. Although I am on-call & could be pulled away at the last second.

We'll discuss this more at our meeting next Weds. I spoke with Josh from IMBA who is planning on attending.
    Life....the original terminal illness

Time is not a road.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel
    Count me in. Although I am on-call & could be pulled away at the last second.

We'll discuss this more at our meeting next Weds. I spoke with Josh from IMBA who is planning on attending.
    For all, if you're interested in this Trail Maint day, I will be calling Elaine on Wed the 20th to give her the info on who's coming. So far I have 3, confirmed at the meeting last night.

Time is not a road.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad1433
    There is a scheduled trail maint. day at the Devil's Backbone Open Space in Loveland on Sat. Oct. 23rd from 8:30 to 1:30. If anyone is interested, call Elaine (970-649-4552) at Larimer Cnty Parks and Open Lands or let me know, I'll call her. She would like to have some numbers before hand so that they can plan for tools.

This is not trail building day for the Indian Creek area. I believe that is scheduled for May 2005. And yes, it's the same day as the Velo Swap.
    Just to get this one back up to the front. I'm calling Elaine at Larimer Cnty today, so if you're still interested get me your name. I'll be checking the board all day.

Thanks!