Waiting for Godot........
    Jul 2006

denver trail recomendation

in denver for a couple of weeks for work.

need two trail types:

one not to steep or long so i can drag a work buddy onto the dirt(2-4 hours total)

the other is day off riding for me. either great views or techy xc stuff
    (rocky/small jumps). if you know salt lake, millcreek stuff. not longer than 3-5 hours(hey i gotta work hard the next day)

wouldn't mind meeting the locals, tagging along on your rides(schedule permitting)

thanks in advance

hehe ...you said "member"

Lair 'O the Bear

Considder the Bear Creek trail above Lair 'O the Bear park

http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/opensp...ce_T56_R11.htm

The trail involves about 6.5 miles of out and back single track that gives you a steady, but not too tech climb, at the beginning followed by fun, flowing singletrack. Check out the inset on the map at the above link

mtbr member
    Lived in SLC for 10 years; the trails on the Front Range are quite a but more technical than anything around SLC. Cenntenial Cone will be the closest thing to Mill Creek. When are planning on riding; I will be around and riding all weekend if you want to get out.

Waiting for Godot........
    Jul 2006
    thanks for the trail tip. work stalled this morning so last minute i ran out and did the bear creek trail. nice!! just what i was looking for.

meet dywane in the parking lot on a intense 6.6 we rode out and back, perfect weather and ride.

i will pm you my number cause internet here at the hotel is spotty.