Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Denver/CO Spgs Chiropractor/Massage

800 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Chiropractor Rockville 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a good Chiropractor/Massage office in Denver or Colorado Springs? (I work in Denver and live in the Springs)

My hope would be to find a Chiropractor that takes my insurance that would offer a cheap sport massage as well.

#2 ·
Dr. Judds Office (Timothy Judd) in the Tech Center. He's a D.O.....basically a medical doctor that can do adjustments. He has fixed every ache and pain I have ever had for the last 10 years. He has a sports massage therapist in his office, Anne Bogan. If you book a back to back appointment it only costs one co-pay!

#3 ·
Dr. Tim Nelson DC and Mike Stofan PT at Heritage Health.

(303) 694-1245

They are off Arapahoe and I-25.

I go to them personally and I refer a fair number of people to them. I am a personal injury lawyer and can tell you that many DC's will want to treat 3x a week for x weeks right off the bat. These guys are not like that at all and I know many people that have had great results from them.

They are very sports oriented as well and have an ex-army ranger as their massage therapist.

Tell them Jason sent you.

#5 ·
PuraVida said:
Have you tried rolfing? Not sure what is ailing you but my buddy runs his own business healing our tired bones.

Check it out http://milehygienebodywork.com/Welcome.html

He is located in Capital Hill and am guessing he would hook you up with mountain biker pricing...being that he rides himself. Can't help you on the insurance question but you could ask him.
huh - I am guessing you have tried it?...what is the difference between a 'rolfing' session and a chiropractic session? (never done either) Do patients that used to want/need a massage no longer need/want a massage after having either a rolf or chiropractic session?

#6 ·
Colorado Injury Treatment Center at 225 and Illiff. PT, MT, and Chiro/acupuncture. Fair disclosure, my wife and I own the clinic and my wife is the PT (DPT). They will figure out what the best treatments are for your injury/pain and get to the root cause. They will educate you about the injury and treatments so that you can avoid reinjury.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.