Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,514

    New question here. Denver-Boulder Couriers Spring Races

    Does anyone know anything about these road races in March? I see them on racing calendars, but I can't find any further information.

  2. #2
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbfool
    Does anyone know anything about these road races in March? I see them on racing calendars, but I can't find any further information.
    www.americancycling.org should have what you need.

  3. #3
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by theforsakencheezit
    www.americancycling.org should have what you need.
    Thanks, but I had already looked there. They don't have anything and neither does USA Cycling. I e-mailed the contact listed in the VeloNews Calendar, but I didn't really get a reply that answered my question.

  4. #4
    screw road bikes
    Reputation: theforsakencheezit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbfool
    Thanks, but I had already looked there. They don't have anything and neither does USA Cycling. I e-mailed the contact listed in the VeloNews Calendar, but I didn't really get a reply that answered my question.
    then I'm out of ideas....most colorado road/ CX races will not be sanctioned by USA cycling...so don't bother with them. ACA (www.americancycling.com) will carry the information as it is decided.

    However, you could try www.boulderracing.com I looked around a bit on there for information on these races but found nothing...perhaps you'll have better luck.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    57

  6. #6
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,514
    It looks like someone in that thread is wondering the same thing I am. Are these races going tto come together. They don't seem to be affiliated with ACA or USCF. The first race is schedule for under 2 months from now.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    57

    they are going to happen

    just got some flyers in the mail from db couriers. they are setting up a website that will be live after Feb 5th. www.dbcevents.com

    They had 3 races listed (other than the march crits).
    Boulder Roubaix - 4/8
    Boulder/Larimer RR - 4/15
    Hammer @ The Slammer - 4/23

  8. #8
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,514
    Quote Originally Posted by geneseo
    just got some flyers in the mail from db couriers. they are setting up a website that will be live after Feb 5th. www.dbcevents.com

    They had 3 races listed (other than the march crits).
    Boulder Roubaix - 4/8
    Boulder/Larimer RR - 4/15
    Hammer @ The Slammer - 4/23

    Yeah, I got those too. Thanks for posting that.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.