Your bike is incorrigible

Denver bike thieves

mtbr member
    Hopefully they get em!

I know the feeling recently unfortunately. My apartment was burgled twice in the last 15 days, and the cops cant do anything. After the first episode, I thought I put everything on lockdown enough to keep the bastards out....guess not. Swapped my door locks and added a deadbolt. Put window locks on and cranked them down big time. They came back in through the same window and had to mess it up pretty bad to get inside again. For whatever reason they seem to be terrible criminals, and that seems to be all I have going for me. They left my computers, laptop, TV, tools, and all my bike stuff. Three month old Intense Spider29, Motobecane FlyTi frame with Reba 20mm fork, plenty of extra bits and all the trail bags to load it all up. In total they ended up with an Illadelph tube(worst loss for sure), 1/2 oz of medical, and my oil kit for the tube. On the return visit they took my spare change bowl($150 or so) and a couple of scratch tickets that I needed to take to the gas station totaling $55.

I have since hardened the security again to the point where they would need to make a ton of noise getting inside. I also decided its time to move, so I took all of my valuables out and have them at a safer location. Now should they get inside they get the pick of my dishes, a juicer, and a couple of house fans. My clothes too I guess, but who steals clothes?

Karma can be a nasty lady, they will get theirs.

Your bike is incorrigible
    You would think that having those pics would make it easy for someone to spot them. However, I remember seeing this video of a person pretending to steal bikes just to see what passersby would do. It took a lot of fake thefts before anyone said anything. Hopefully, someone will see these people and at least make a phone call to the cops.