contains quinine
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

mtbr member
    Hands free...? Can you push a button on the ear piece and do a voice dial? Don't have one yet; going to get one.

giddy up
    Danika is Bueno!!!
    Rub n Tiz'zug

mtbr member
    I'm in Seattle this week on travel and I saw this on the front page of the newpaper. It was also all over the news. Talk about cyclist taking things into their own hands. The tide is starting to shift

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...almass29m.html

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Right on - it's awesome that they actually caught the POS. You've gotta be pretty F'd in the head to do that to anyone, let alone some mom with her baby in tow.
    Now with more vitriol!

Your retarded
    That story is awesome. There's a good chance that if this happened to my girl, the same thing would ensue.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Living the High Life
    That's great, I bet that guy had no idea she would chase his ass down on a cell phone with a baby on her back.

Question : Could they have been going fast if she was carrying a baby? I'm not familiar with child restraining devices or how well they'll hold a kid in though.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.