conchord

Good job! Crankworx SS Pics - 8/2

Here are some pics from the slopestyle competition today. We were sitting on the hill so the pictures are limited to the middle/end of the course.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    May 2004
    saw wade at the beer tent yesterday during best trick, gave him a cheers & said hi.. real nice dude. nobody noticed him, i sure did..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I Crash Often
    Nov 2006
    Nice shots. Really doesnt' give the magnitude of the event. Sick athlets...true tallent.

Slopestyle Rider
    Nice pics holmes!

conchord
    Quote Originally Posted by keylay
    Nice shots. Really doesnt' give the magnitude of the event. Sick athlets...true tallent.
    I really wish I was able to take pics of the whole course. My wife is not that big a fan of mountain biking and she was really impressed and getting into it

Those guys make it look so easy.

Hopefully someone will post some more pics that includes the beginning section.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Nice pics, I had no idea that was up there. Sat. we were riding in fraser and ran into about 500 people getting ready to start a race. We had to change or plans for the ride and ended have a great day anyhow but I am just amazed that there was not signs or notices anywhere in the area. Stopped by the base this morning and watched some of slalom time trials...Nice set up they put together this year...Ben