Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Goat Head
    I will buy you beers--plural--if you ride a CX bike...haha You will be walking the bike here and there, but at least 80% will be CX'able.

mtbr member
    I like beer!

I think I can.
    I will be on the SS so do I get a beer as well?

See you in 24hrs

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

mtbr member
    I will buy you a beer if you ride SS dressed as a woman. Just an idea!

mtbr member
    Actually that goes for anyone.

<100%
    Why don't we save the cross-dressing cross ride for the end of the world..... That way we don't have the awkward wake up the next morning thing to deal with? Still having car trouble, out this week. Sad because I looked at Il Vicinos - wood fired pizza!? That is always nice.

Goat Head
    Yaaahh...popped the cherry on page 2 of the thread....must be getting close to Wednesday :P

BTW..friend and I are going to Buffalo Creek tomorrow. Any takers let me know, there are two seats available. 8:30am at my house near Stratton...

I'm with stupid
    DAMN YOU!!! the one day that I have something to do you go off to BC.......oh well I have to be a big boy sometimes right?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    I'm looking doubtful for this ride. Jaenette is STILL sick with strep after a week and just went back to the doctor for more powerful antibotics. She was feeling better through the help of the 'roids they were giving her, but the antibiotics aren't making any dent in the bacteria. They have her on stronger stuff now, but she is pretty miserable so I think the best bet is for me to bail.

I'll be in touch if that changes--have fun guys!

Team Inflexible

Quote Originally Posted by kristian View Post
    I'm looking doubtful for this ride. Jaenette is STILL sick with strep after a week and just went back to the doctor for more powerful antibotics. She was feeling better through the help of the 'roids they were giving her, but the antibiotics aren't making any dent in the bacteria. They have her on stronger stuff now, but she is pretty miserable so I think the best bet is for me to bail.

I'll be in touch if that changes--have fun guys!

I did it all for the kudo
    Tell Jaenette to get well! Hopefully the new meds will bring her some relief...
    I can testify that strep sux...

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude View Post
    I"m going to pick Ackley up and J's new pills and then see how she's doing when I get home. She keeps saying I should ride so if she twists my arm I might be there. I've gotta see how she's doing to make the call though.

Goat Head
    On my way back from buffalo Creek, still gonna try to meet up

I'm with stupid
    Sorry I missed out on this ride. I got stuck on I25 for forever on my way home from up north today. One broken down car in the median and it took me 45 plus mins to get home.

I did it all for the kudo
    Great ride last night! We definitely need to put Pulpit into the rotation.
    I still can't get over how warm it was.

Team Inflexible
    Pulpit Rock was fun. It was a little odd to incorporate the University trails but really liked the "pdubs section" along Austin Bluffs and the " campus section"

There also is a lot more trail that we did not ride. I am surprised that we rode over 10 miles, it did not feel like it.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude View Post
    Pulpit Rock was fun. It was a little odd to incorporate the University trails but really liked the "pdubs section" along Austin Bluffs and the " campus section"

There also is a lot more trail that we did not ride. I am surprised that we rode over 10 miles, it did not feel like it.
    We'll have to hit that again sometime so I can see the trails. How was the new Il Vicinos?

the Chain Guy
    I was surprised when I saw the mileage. Here is the track. The full ride time was 3:16. The weather was too nice to keep the breaks short.

Last edited by bismirle; 12-06-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: added elapsed time

Goat Head
    What a wacky looking route that turned out to be. Can't believe the mileage, I was sure we wouldn't break 10.

I bet if we do that a couple more times, we and our horses will break in those thin spots Jay showed us. Goes to show how much is really out there.

There should be Il Vicinos at all trailheads.

HTRN--Too bad you couldn't make BC. We had a good loop: 33 miles with a run on Blackjack and finishing on the new trail Hello Kitty. It was big day for me yesterday with the two rides but I felt like it was a challenge I needed to do.

I only got one picture last night and it was of my feet (flash testing with my phone). It does however have a beer can in the frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COS Wednesday Night Ride 12/5-2012-12-05_19-34-13_547.jpg  

the Chain Guy
    I have a pic from the first beer stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COS Wednesday Night Ride 12/5-uploadfromtaptalk1354812869821.jpg  

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by bismirle View Post
    I have a pic from the first beer stop.
    The views were kick ass up above the University. And Hats off to Tennubs for riding his CX bike!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2