COS 11/28 Epic Night Ride

Printable View

• 11-30-2012
    hitechredneck
    Two pics I really like is Jimmy saying a prayer before we start the ride pic. The other is the Keith telling Nick the "fishing story".

Oh and SRTB did Joe fart or something to get the look of death? haha
  • 11-30-2012
    rr
    Bummer I crashed a few weeks ago and missed this one, what is "crush some gruss"???
  • 11-30-2012
    Jaydude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hitechredneck View Post
    Two pics I really like is Jimmy saying a prayer before we start the ride pic. The other is the Keith telling Nick the "fishing story".

Oh and SRTB did Joe fart or something to get the look of death? haha

There are some "action shots" of you and SRTB that I did not post that were cool.
  • 11-30-2012
    SomethingRelatedToBiking
    Jaydude-- Found you on Flickr and saw the rest of the pics. I looked at a ton of other rides. Looks like I've missed out on some good ones. Thanks for all the photos! I didn't even realize how much sniping you did that night.
  • 11-30-2012
    Jaydude
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SomethingRelatedToBiking View Post
    Jaydude-- Found you on Flickr and saw the rest of the pics. I looked at a ton of other rides. Looks like I've missed out on some good ones. Thanks for all the photos! I didn't even realize how much sniping you did that night.

There are a bunch on there we can use for the Goat Head website. I need to chat with you about the changes to the site