Light freak

Congratulations to those Front Rangers representing at 24HIOP

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the front rangers that made the trip down to Tuscon for the 24 hrs of Old Pueblo. Sounded like the weather cooperated this year.

These are the ones that I know about for sure as they were sportin' Amoeba lights

Nick and Tracy Thelen from Colorado Springs - 3rd place in the Duo Co-Ed class - WooHoo, way to podium. Nick and Tracy pounded out a total of 18 laps between the two of them!! Now I wish I could have celebrated Valentines Day like that.

Alpha Bicycle Company (Your Mom's Cosby Sweater) - 32 Place (out of 140 teams) 4 Person Mens Open Class - I know Alpha had two teams, this is the one that Adam and Nate raced on. These guys hammered out 17 laps

Chime in if you went down or know of any other front rangers that were representing.

Light freak

Another Front Ranger on the podium!

Got word of another Front Ranger (and another Amoeba owner) that made the podium at the 24 hours of Old Pueblo - Jeny Meinerz (JJ)

Aaron Gulley and Jeny Meinerz - 2nd place in the Duo Co-Ed class - Way to go JJ!! Aaron and Jeny pounded out 19 laps, sounds like this class was quite the battle.

icegeek is hot
    Quote Originally Posted by scar
    Aaron Gulley and Jeny Meinerz - 2nd place in the Duo Co-Ed class - Way to go JJ!! Aaron and Jeny pounded out 19 laps, sounds like this class was quite the battle.
    way to go jj!

Your retarded
    ... Jeny Meinerz ...
    Jeny Meinerz as in jenamin? Very cool! Congrats, girl!
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Light freak
    Yep, that be her!

slow
    Jeff Kerkove, Sonya Looney, Yuki Saito from Team Top Peak / Ergon are front rangers. They placed 2nd in the 5 person Co-ed 150-199 combined age group with their team mates Rebecca Tomoszewski and Dave Weins. 21 laps

Light freak

Very Cool

Great job Team Ergon!

SS Chimp
    3 ***** and a Johnson...2nd 4 person SS
    all single...all the time

Light freak

Great Job 3 ***** and a Johnson!!

Man you guys really represented the Front Range down in Tuscon. Got any pics?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Man you guys really represented the Front Range down in Tuscon. Got any pics?
    I'm not sure I want to see pics of 3 ***** and a Johnson

Now with 20% more fat!!
    We won the naming competition with "We're what Willis was talkin 'bout"... and finished like 83rd in 4man open... we weren't that competitive, but we sure had a great time. Just about everyone on our team can thank Jay and his Amoeba lights for helping us finish some good night laps. Great lights and a great guy. Thanks Jay!

dwj
    mtbr member
    Congratulations to those Front Rangers representing at 24HIOP-getattachment.aspx.jpeg
    full report coming soon on the old blog.
    3 ***** and a johnson represent.....

jeny jo

yyeehhhaawww

YUP! The Ameobas were rockin'!!!! I LOVED the lights, scarman! They were bomb proof, and I didn't have ONE thing to worry about because of them.Truly! I had so many people ask me about them! In fact, I think Ed might have caught a pic or two of the light set up.... He's still workin' through all the pix.

Thanks for lighting the way, scar!

Fun times!!

GOOD JOB Thelens and Ergons and Mr. Johnson!

JSD --- I thought I saw you about 400 times out on that course. I was wrong EVERY time.... DOH!

Jj

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Congrats to Team Adrenalin Cycles

Congrats to Brian, Tiffany, and Team Adrenalin Cycles for their 6th place finish in the 5 person Co-ed 150-199 combined age class down in Tucson.

-Chad

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSD303
    We won the naming competition with "We're what Willis was talkin 'bout"... and finished like 83rd in 4man open... we weren't that competitive, but we sure had a great time. Just about everyone on our team can thank Jay and his Amoeba lights for helping us finish some good night laps. Great lights and a great guy. Thanks Jay!
    Yes, with the help of the Amoeba lights John was able to lead us to "victory". Just remember that 82nd is the 81st loser. Sponsors can contact John or myself directly.