mtbr member

Colorado Springs

What's the trails like over in that area. Might be visiting family there next year and would like to ride some trails when I'm there.

Shoulda went faster
    Quote Originally Posted by HUSKERS
    What's the trails like over in that area. Might be visiting family there next year and would like to ride some trails when I'm there.

Nope..nuthin in the springs worth a hoot. Might try the Denver/Boulder area.

Your retarded
    What are you looking for?
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    I've got some family there in Lincoln, and rode w/ my nephew at your favorite spot.

What time of year are you coming? And as stated above what type of riding are you looking for?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad rdr
    Nope..nuthin in the springs worth a hoot. Might try the Denver/Boulder area.
    yep

mtbr member
    I'm thinking it will be next spring when we come up. I was looking at taking a trip with a friend to Keystone in the fall and try those trails. Now that we have family moving out there soon I can do some riding earlier in the year. So I didn't know if there was anything like Keystone trails out by Colorado Springs. I've been to the Lyons area and seen part of those trails so I didn't know if the Springs has trails like that to. All I want to do is ride something better than what we have in Nebraska. Which shouldn't be hard since we don't have mountains.

mtbr member
    You'll have a great time in Colorado Springs. There are trails for all levels of riding. If you liked the Lyons area you'll be stoked discovering the single track in the Springs. Simply post a couple of weeks before you arrive for latest conditions and directions.

mtbr member
    I will do that. Thanks

Hairshirt Rider
    Show up on a Tuesday for an Inflexables ride. You'll have to be jumped in, but after that you'll get to shuttle Man Hands. Totally worth it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaba Klaus
    You'll have a great time in Colorado Springs. There are trails for all levels of riding. If you liked the Lyons area you'll be stoked discovering the single track in the Springs. Simply post a couple of weeks before you arrive for latest conditions and directions.
    Also, leave your red "N" emblems in the flatlands...don't take too kindly to your kinda folk 'round here

Inflexable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    Show up on a Tuesday for an Inflexables ride. You'll have to be jumped in, but after that you'll get to shuttle Man Hands. Totally worth it.
    You so funny...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanD
    Also, leave your red "N" emblems in the flatlands...don't take too kindly to your kinda folk 'round here
    I was wondering when somone was going to give me a hard time about my logo. Yeah its a tuff year but I hope we can compete when we play the buffs. New QB this weekend hopefully thats what we need to spark the team. GO BIG RED!
    Love the Colorado mountains just not the sports. I'm a Raiders, Stars, and Husker fan. But I'll try to keep that at home when I ride the trails.

Inflexable...
    ...I'm a Raiders, ...fan.

We've just lost all respect for you...

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudpawlz
    Lol, LP laying the smack down, "jumped in"?

I'm getting the sense you don't approve of shuttling Molly Hatchet, I was gonna buy a DH bike for next season and do some shuttles there as well as Canned Jalepenos with Stroodle for dessert, not Pumpkin Pie tho, only a lamo would shuttle Pumpkin Pie

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    Lol, LP laying the smack down, "jumped in"?

I'm getting the sense you don't approve of shuttling Molly Hatchet
    Jumped In is gang speak for "you buy the beer and we'll show you around". For some of you, a headset adjustment substitutes for beer.

I'm only trying to bring balance to force by suggesting that if you have to shuttle Muppet Hemp, then you have made some questionable life choices. The need to shuttle is only a symptom. Everyone knows the famous saying "Without great suffering there can be no reward." All who do the aforementioned shuttle will certainly be overcome with self doubt and a good dose of guilt until they are part way through their 3rd beer and digging in to a plate nachos.

I'm down with the standard local shuttles.

Inflexable...
    It is not a matter of 'needing to' ...

and it was quite enjoyable...ghetto trailer and all...

I feel no guilt, only a sprainged ankle...

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    It is not a matter of 'needing to' ...

You need a session with Stuart Smalley.

I think I can.

Ghetto Trailer

Can't say I have ever seen anything like a Ghetto Trailer before but if I had it would probably look something like this.

In the second picture is three riders doing there best, think one of them crashed right after this picture was taken.

Oh yeah, sorry about hijacking your thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Ride Everything
    Where's the clothesline?
    GRAVELBIKE.COM - ride everything

Inflexable...
    It's more difficult for hikers to see you coming when your bikes are invisible...