Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MBMSfreerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    167

    New question here. Colorado downhill mountain bike parks

    hi.I will be in colorado in the first week or 2 of March. I want to know of any good downhill/freeride type mountain bike parks in colorado.They need to be open for biking by the beginning of march and they have to rent bikes.

    Any ideas.

    thanks for your help.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.-Ferris Bueller

  2. #2
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,437
    Sorry to say, but you're pretty much SOL, most DH stuff is still under snow and will be for a bit.
    Now with more vitriol!

  3. #3
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165

    No good

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    www.entropybikeworks.com
    Tease.
    The more out of shape you are, the steeper the hill looks.

  4. #4
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Tease.
    Dude - very soon, seriously. The site is being built now, and cool schtuff is in the mail from way up north - where they say things like "abooot" . It's going to be awesome, bare with me Captain.
    Now with more vitriol!

  5. #5
    contains quinine
    Reputation: Debaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    Dude - very soon, seriously. The site is being built now, and cool schtuff is in the mail from way up north - where they say things like "abooot" . It's going to be awesome, bare with me Captain.

    "Order from disorder is a scientific impossibility."

    So... not trying to sell stuff, eh?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

  6. #6
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    "Order from disorder is a scientific impossibility."

    So... not trying to sell stuff, eh?
    Yeah, that twist had me wondering a bit too, but "Organization from disorder is a scientific impossibility. Deal with it." just didn't have the same ring to it.
    Now with more vitriol!

  7. #7
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    Dude - very soon, seriously. The site is being built now, and cool schtuff is in the mail from way up north - where they say things like "abooot" . It's going to be awesome, bare with me Captain.
    In my industry we call it vaporware...

    On the plus side I'm helping generate a ton of hits on your website...now just get some content up...and then maybe in the long term, say 2-5 years, a product to back the content up...just an idea though.....but what the hell do I know?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    .

    Got any time pedals to spare for a poor SA?

    .
    .
    .
    Hijack = success.

  8. #8
    Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Reputation: Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Got any time pedals to spare for a poor SA?
    Time pedals are so 2007 - you need a set of Dark Cycles Arachnids - red, black or raw, for your pedaling pleasure, ultra low profile and a mere 444 grams per set. Angelina Jolie was telling me just the other day how hot she finds guys who run them, just sayin'....
    Now with more vitriol!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikecruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMSfreerider
    hi.I will be in colorado in the first week or 2 of March. I want to know of any good downhill/freeride type mountain bike parks in colorado.They need to be open for biking by the beginning of march and they have to rent bikes.

    Any ideas.

    thanks for your help.
    No lift access dh/fr stuff will be open.

    The only stuff that will not be covered in snow will be the jump parks and the freeride parks on the front range. Like the beginner one in Colorado Springs and the trials like one in Fort Collins.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •