Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    New question here. Coffee and TdF in Denver

    Does anyone know of any coffee shops in Denver showing TdF coverage?

  2. #2
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,464
    no, but there is a place in boulder that does. blanking on the name though. up on the north end of broadway, getting towards 36. (no, not the bustop
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  3. #3
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    no, but there is a place in boulder that does. blanking on the name though. up on the north end of broadway, getting towards 36. (no, not the bustop
    Amante. That's a little far for me to ride my bike though. Thanks for the reply. I think there is a cyclist boycott on that place right now.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fat Elvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    943
    There's also a place up in Lyons that has it on; the Blue Dog, or something like that.

  5. #5
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    There's also a place up in Lyons that has it on; the Blue Dog, or something like that.

    Barking Dog, probably.

    Even around here on the fairly dydling friendly front range, I can't think of any other places that'll have it going. Maye some of the larger shops around town. Some of the Bicycle Village locations maybe. Maybe Vecchio's in Boulder as well.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  6. #6
    I'm a unitard!
    Reputation: mtbfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Even around here on the fairly dydling friendly front range, I can't think of any other places that'll have it going. Maye some of the larger shops around town. Some of the Bicycle Village locations maybe. Maybe Vecchio's in Boulder as well.
    Yeah. I was kind of thinkin that. I was just going to try to be a little Euro on my 4th of July day off. Don't worry though. I was planning on having a PBR later in the day to make up for it. Yes, in a can. No stinking bottle.

  7. #7
    Which way? Uphill.
    Reputation: nepbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    825
    Might want to try out the HandleBar and Grill at Downing and Alameda, I don't know what time they open, but the Tour will be on.
    Blog

    Just keep spinning. Just keep running. Just keep paddling.
    Just keep moving forward.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •